rabbit hole on youtube

Ch****

Posted

I'm a disabled kinkster. dont hide it if any 1 wants to ask questions feel free to ask me. being a member on here as given me the confidence to talk about my disability an iv meet few others with disabilities an made alot of freinds.

so as a disabled person I watch videos on YouTube about lots of things kink an disabled. on one of my many trips down the rabbit hole I came across a video on a fetish about people who's fetish is anorexic women an how people with such a terrible disease  are used as fetish objects.

it made me sad .

Posted

Your disability should never restrict or hinder you in your quest for fulfilment Charms so go forth and prosper :-)

Posted

I've seen something similar. A British channel called "of herbs & altars" has done several videos about anorexia fetish forums. I've never met anyone who was into that myself, but it is a thing evidently. It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing by itself, you know, trying not to kink shame & all that. But the alleged ***s push it over the top. It is sad, as I've known several people over the years who have struggled with anorexia & bulemia. Most of the stories you hear are about those girls getting taken advantage of. But I am torn on the issue. On one hand, if your thing is super skinny anorexic women, who am I to judge? But on the other hand, the moment *** cones into play, all bets are off & it does become an issue.

Posted

the documentary I watched was were guys liked women at 40lbs that's basically a corpse.  yes I know thrres people the other side who are into big women and some even getvlassed as feeders witch I think is ***.

theres kink shaming an then theres kink that basically could kill a person ie being extremely skinny or extremely fat. yes people give consent but is giving consent to a fetish that can lead to hospitalisation and or death a bad thing to "shame". if it can lead to death.

when people get extremely anorexia I know that there family can get a court order so in hospital they can be put on a drip ect. ( my freind had anorexia so iv seen what happens). and are watched 24 7 to make sure they keep the drip in. or even worse  are diabetics who have anorexia and stop there meds as they put on weight. 

so are we actually shameing some 1 or trying to stop people feteshing about people who can and have died

Posted
2 hours ago, J_mec said:

Your disability should never restrict or hinder you in your quest for fulfilment Charms so go forth and prosper :-)

ty gor your awesome positive comment. I have had an awesome dom iv had kink play times with who spent weeks researching my disability and asking questions not just to me but others with the condition before we ever played. he was so in tune to my body that he told me the diffrent ways I did things. example if I'm in extream *** an trying to hide it I'd sqruch my eyes up for a few seconds or even the fact I held a cup with 2 hands so people carnt see me shake.

Posted

I do find it hard to play sometimes due to my disability but when I'm feeling good I do play when I have a play partner who accepts me being disabled

Posted

@Charms ***....bless you...as the first friend i made here, n someone that helped me step up n come forward as a disabled kinkster....i thank you🙏🙏🙏

Yes ,this is a veritable rabbit hole. I am deeply concerned , having witnessed a good friend battle this condition, yet always struggled with unwanted male attention because of her 'supermodel' figure.....( Resulting from cruel childhood 'fat ' shaming!)

All body shapes ,sizes, n quirks can be fetishsised......no problem with that......however when that becomes an obsessive trait that is projected & 'played' as mental manipulation by one or more parties against another......surely crosses line into '***' if detrimental to health & quality of life......as equally as 'feeding'....?.....

Just some personal observations, am too irrelevant to hold an opinion....

🙏🐺🐾🐾🔏🙏

Posted
24 minutes ago, Scrumpyguy said:

I do find it hard to play sometimes due to my disability but when I'm feeling good I do play when I have a play partner who accepts me being disabled

My admiration & respect to you....and those who readily accept you,for yourself......i am lucky enough to have met good people here ,that just see the Bold me....as i feel, living for each day....fate has given me opportunities beyond my wildest fantasies.....i send my now infamous big tribeVibe n wish you life,love n laughter🙏💎

Posted

@Boldbald the pleasure is all mine. you are a truly genuine nice guy. yes your disabled but your much more your a kind caring companion. sending positive vibes brother.

@Scrumpyguy I'm not after a play partner but if you want a disabled kink freind pm me.  just remember your not alone my pms are always open and your disability doesnt have to define who you are. I learnt that from being on here

Posted

the documentary I watched people were saying how they got so much Male attention it was worrying . 

I think any fetish can be lovely k have a few some that are not main dream fetish. but I'd never support any 1 who's fetish was for likening people 40lb an saying anything bigger is gross or fat. or for people on the other side of the coin who put tubes down peoples throat an feed them full fat cream or milk shakes or get them food that a meal they eat is  5000calories  per meal thats.more than a daily amount for a man.

eating disorders come in both forms an is extremely bad for peoples health and I dont think it's a fetish I can support knowing half of people with both eating didorders die. a fetish that kills people is wrong.

it goes against the saine part of the fetish rules.  witch to me are safe consent an saine

Posted

Having the privilege of being Boldbald's nesting partner in a truly free, polyamorous, kinky, TribeVibe relationship I can only say his disabilities are part of who he is. I love him, as a soul, as a person, as a man... (a "real" one? 😈) despite.... No, actually because of his disabilities. Because they make him who he is.

Charms... he speaks very highly of you and I can see why ...

Scrumpy.... funny thing, Bold's disability... it shapes everything we do, daily, sexually, kinkily but I'm rarely conscious of it.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Charms said:

the documentary I watched people were saying how they got so much Male attention it was worrying . 

I think any fetish can be lovely k have a few some that are not main dream fetish. but I'd never support any 1 who's fetish was for likening people 40lb an saying anything bigger is gross or fat. or for people on the other side of the coin who put tubes down peoples throat an feed them full fat cream or milk shakes or get them food that a meal they eat is  5000calories  per meal thats.more than a daily amount for a man.

eating disorders come in both forms an is extremely bad for peoples health and I dont think it's a fetish I can support knowing half of people with both eating didorders die. a fetish that kills people is wrong.

it goes against the saine part of the fetish rules.  witch to me are safe consent an saine

Agree with most, if not all, of that except what about RACK? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, just exploring ideas.

If both parties are fully aware of the risks, and willing to take them, what then?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Agree with most, if not all, of that except what about RACK? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, just exploring ideas.

If both parties are fully aware of the risks, and willing to take them, what then?

@Bountyare both parties or all parties fully aware.....the cognitive distortions of these conditions give a person a body self image ,that greatly differs from others. What to someone ,in cycle of harmful eating disorders seems 'fat' ,is to others a shocking example of near starvation......all is relative to the perspective of the observer............(thanks to Einstein!)

enabling self harm may be a more accurate analogy? Merely my observations of one dear to me, my saviour in ICU!......you know her!💋

Posted

It's not always easy. While people fetishising anorexia is something I find deeply disturbing, I have a male sub friend who is a feedee. He is very happy being fed by his slim Domme. If he continues to gain weight it will kill him eventually. What is right?

Posted
2 minutes ago, helenOfToy said:

It's not always easy. While people fetishising anorexia is something I find deeply disturbing, I have a male sub friend who is a feedee. He is very happy being fed by his slim Domme. If he continues to gain weight it will kill him eventually. What is right?

Is anorexia different to being morbidly obese?

An anorexic may see fat where there are only skin and bones. Does a feedee see the opposite?

A feedee..... are they practising RACK?

Knowing you're gaining weight to a possible point of killing you vs body dysmorphia?

Are they two sides of a coin? 

(Just type thinking here)

Posted
1 hour ago, Bounty said:

I understand rack but some people who are extremely thin or extremely overweight can not get out an some times the people who they are with can be enablers . or control them an stop them interacting with others witch iv seen in a doc about feeders

Posted
9 minutes ago, Charms said:

I understand rack but some people who are extremely thin or extremely overweight can not get out an some times the people who they are with can be enablers . or control them an stop them interacting with others witch iv seen in a doc about feeders

Agreed 😊

Food for thought.....?

Posted
13 hours ago, Bounty said:

Agreed 😊

Food for thought.....?

freudian slip bounty?

Posted
1 minute ago, Kymi said:

freudian slip bounty?

Pun intended

Posted

many fetishes/kinks can be seen as mimicking disabilities so its not just weight, i think that's always going to be a factor when we have broad churches, two that particularly impact me-one good one bad 

high heels, due to my deformed feet being permanently the shape of a foot in a high heel it could be said this fetish is imitating my disability, although now that's good, growing up as a boy it was hell

the other is treating trans as a fetish/kink for me its defn imitating disability because to me being tg is a physical disability caused, like my feet, by birth defects

Posted

if you want to wear high heels go 4 it sweet.  I will help you pick some any time.

sadly yes I know people being trans is a fetish a extremely wrong 1. to fetishise some 1 for being trans hurts me so much. I'm not trans but 1 of my best freinds is an she is my queen an I call her so . only other person given that title by me is my mom. 

I have a realy close freind who said I needed to sit down incase i was shocked.  she said her son was no more he was a she called rose I said cool she wants to go shopping or get her ears pierced I'd treat her an then carried on chatting normal. I'm extremely proud of rose shes a stunning young lady.

trans isnt something you do to be trendy if your in the wrong body you just need help getting the right 1.

I love trans people because there like a butterfly coming out a cocoon as there real selves.  they ho threw so much hardship so they inspire me an help me cope with my damaged body