Falling in love with my sub

Posted
On 2/5/2021 at 3:35 PM, SophieSub2 said:

Hey, pretty much everything that has been said on this thread is exactly what I would say. Mainly, not a dick move, just a human one. It happens and I think all of us have this happen at least once. 
Give yourself the time you need and be kind to yourself. Since posting this, I hope you’ve gotten the advice and support you needed 💜🖤

Thank you. Yes the help and advice has been brilliant and really appreciated.  It's so nice to be part of this group and receive all the kind comments I have.

I'm learning not to be too hard on myself and I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few weeks ago 🙂

Posted
On 2/5/2021 at 4:29 AM, Lockfairy said:

I think you’re being very hard on yourself. When you think about it, the common denominator of all our failed past relationships is ourselves. Unless everyone you’ve seen has levelled the same criticism at you, perhaps it’s not just you.

That you want to learn from this, so soon after it’s ended, while you are still so raw, speaks so positively about you as a person. Perhaps you can imagine how you would comfort someone else in your position and try to be that kind to yourself. x

Thank you. I'm learning not to be too hard on myself  and yes foing my best to learn any lessons I can from the experience. 

And you are so right about assimilating this situation so that I may be able to comfort someone else some day....pay it forward.

Thank you again for your kind words. They really have helped and they really do mean a lot to me 🙂

Posted
On 2/5/2021 at 3:22 PM, Tazzaby said:

I dont envy you your *** , and sometimes these things just happen, it can't always be helped.  So no its not a dick move its just life . 

Yes its not ideal and it sucks she doesn't feel the same but you live and learn .

It is the way. 

Thank you mate. You are so right. It's the way of the world. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger and it's better to have loved and list than never loved at all. They all ring true at the moment. 

Thank you for your kind words.

Posted
2 hours ago, DaddyDomBDSM said:

Thank you mate. You are so right. It's the way of the world. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger and it's better to have loved and list than never loved at all. They all ring true at the moment. 

Thank you for your kind words.

Your welcome,  you'll find alot of people have been here before, you did the right thing in getting it off your chest it really does help to talk 😀