What does feminism mean to you?

Wo****

Posted

One of the sides of feminism that seems to get far less coverage is it's ability to empower people.

From a male Dominant perspective what would be the point in having a completely powerless woman submit to you.

The more empowerment and equality we can spread through society the more just society becomes.

As a double win the submission of a strong, empowered and head strong submissive has to be a more valuable thing. :pray:

Posted
1 hour ago, Thebian said:

From a male Dominant perspective what would be the point in having a completely powerless woman submit to you.

As a double win the submission of a strong, empowered and head strong submissive has to be a more valuable thing. :pray:

This is something that I see now is key, if you seek something that can last and be built on. A knowledge that she is no fool, and if one was then lucky enough to progress with a lass like this, her decision would be based on intelligence and clear thought. Not from manipulation or onewayism, not naivety or inexperience. A shame some can't see this, but for some thought of a possible partners wellbeing and mental health especially maybe years down the line, i think, is not something they even consider, and if they even do they just don't care.

Posted

I will come back briefly here as I know my views are not in favour but I think they are very important given the nature of current western society. There is a big threat to the activities of BDSM from femninism in particular the "Me Too" movement. Think about it, there only has to be one or two fairly high profile cases and a lot of female Subs who are feminists will all start cooing, "Me Too" in a snowball affect. They will claim ignorance that, 'he knew it was illegal and still did that to me', and 'he had no right to do what he did with or without my consent'. Really the rubbish uttered will be complete idiocy as has been the previous cases of many "Me Too" outcryings non-BDSM related. Subs don't have anything to lose but Doms will be hauled out one by one and thrown in the slammer. Consent will either be a written signing of a death warrent or unwritten consent could easily be denied.

No we are not facing this today in the current reality but it could just be around the corner. How often were activities thought nothing off back in the past now become a bugbear for feminists, the casting couch fro example. In time, and perhaps not long time to go what has been agreed in recent years between Sub and Dom may be called out by feminists for being the Dom manipulating and mistreating the Sub. Personally I would not go near any feminsits with a long barge pole, potential trouble makers all of them. They will go off laughing scott free and won't care less about landing their Dom in the sh*t. Don't trust any off them if you have any sense, they don't care about you, the Dom. That will be my last word on this matter. Beware!      

Posted
1 hour ago, Phil_My_Way said:

That will be my last word on this matter.

Thank fuck for that!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Thank fuck for that!

@Bounty ok the returd'd normie predictability factor wins you 2 jelly babies..........great diagnosis ,retro causally...... am bored, can we do some radical free flow kink stuff next?🙏😜🐺🐾🐾😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Posted

Who ungagged the troll and gave him access to such crap hyperbole? I guess from his description I’m too much trouble for myself as I’m a Dom leaning Switch who is a feminist.

Posted
7 hours ago, Phil_My_Way said:

There is a big threat to the activities of BDSM from femninism in particular the "Me Too" movement.

the only threat to BDSM from 'me too' is to people who are ***rs.  If you're worried then, you clearly have something to hide.

Posted

Absolutely feminsits are the ones to watch out for. It’s lucky we have such an erudite, experienced and well-known member of the community raising the alarm. 🤨

Posted
10 hours ago, Phil_My_Way said:

Personally I would not go near any feminsits with a long barge pole, potential trouble makers all of them. They will go off laughing scott free and won't care less about landing their Dom in the sh*t. Don't trust any off them if you have any sense, they don't care about you, the Dom.

Real feminists are perfectly rational humans who do care; I know a multitude, whereas you do not appear to be speaking from experience.

But don't worry - I'm quite certain that the people you are concerned about wouldn't go near you with a barge pole either, so you should have nothing to *** and we can all go about living our lives peacefully and in our own way, yes?

Posted
2 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Real feminists are perfectly rational humans who do care; I know a multitude, whereas you do not appear to be speaking from experience.

But don't worry - I'm quite certain that the people you are concerned about wouldn't go near you with a barge pole either, so you should have nothing to *** and we can all go about living our lives peacefully and in our own way, yes?

@Aranhis.....amen Brother, well put🙏🙏

after all we are all feminist, pretty sure that apart from illegal clones, most humans are half woman minimum......or to paraphrase ' my mother was a woman ,so i must be hal f woman?'.........😜🙏

respect n big tribe Vibe would be nice,but until then a positive inclusive kink community ,benefits from 'feminism'......not negative learnt hatreds.