Spanking or nipple clamps.

Posted

One of them is off the table forever. Which do you keep and why? 😈

Posted

I'd keep spanking...... and cheat and use pegs instead of nipple clamps 😋

Seriousy, if I had to choose I'd keep spanking. So much more variety.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I'd keep spanking...... and cheat and use pegs instead of nipple clamps 😋

Seriousy, if I had to choose I'd keep spanking. So much more variety.

Agreed. Let's be candid, most regular nipple-clamps are a little... tepid 😂

Posted

I agree with @Bounty with the spanking unfortunately haven’t tried the nipple clamps but did tried clothes pin and no thank you lol. At the same time everyone have different pleasure for some spanking w the highest pleasure and while others would be nipple clamp. Focus on what give you the most pleasure

Posted
1 minute ago, Aranhis said:

Agreed. Let's be candid, most regular nipple-clamps are a little... tepid 😂

Lol... agreed.

And I have pretty sensitive nipples!

Much prefer spanking. From a light, teasing spanking to a more serious, steady smack.

Posted
Just now, Amy4U said:

I agree with @Bounty with the spanking unfortunately haven’t tried the nipple clamps but did tried clothes pin and no thank you lol. At the same time everyone have different pleasure for some spanking w the highest pleasure and while others would be nipple clamp. Focus on what give you the most pleasure

I've tried both.... nipple clamps are ok, clothes pegs are too much yet I can do clothes pegs on my pussy but not nipple clamps. Go figure!

Posted

I think I need to be in subspace for the clothes pegs since my nipple are too sensitive to do it without. Wow that’s interesting, maybe I should tried them else where 😊

Posted

I think everything should be done as one enjoys it!!

Posted

Goodbye nipple clamps ☺️ they suck with piercings anyway.

Posted

Keep spanks allllll day!! 😆😋😋

Posted

easy, spanking.  

nipple stuff on me is practically a limit - and either giving or receiving I enjoy the skin-on-skin of spanking

Posted

Oh I be keeping spanking without doubt 

there is no comparasion 

Cant imagine never being spanked again 

if I never had nipple clamps again it wouldn’t bother me 

sx 

Posted

This phenomenon that I love - spanking has been a vessel to let go of the troubles of the world and go into a head space that is such a rush that leaves me bewildered. Why do I enjoy it so much. My body will crave a spanking if it's been awhile

Posted

For sure spanking. It is far more interactive, variable. With the added bonus that it can range from the sensual to the sadistic. 

Posted

Definitely keep spanking but oh my I'd miss nipple clamps. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely keep spanking, I love to give my sub a spank

yourregularescape
Posted

Wow, you guys and girls like rules way too much. Keep both ... what the consequences.

Posted
3 hours ago, yourregularescape said:

Wow, you guys and girls like rules way too much. Keep both ... what the consequences.

Do you understand what a hypothetical discussion is, or has Captain Subtext completely passed you by?

yourregularescape
Posted

Thanks for the clarification, hypothetically speaking.... keep both 🤷‍♀️..... not very good at colouring inside the lines, sorry.

Posted

Between the two, I'd keep spanking -- there's definitely more variety when it comes to it, and I enjoy having that tactile connection with my partner. Besides, there's other ways to have fun with my partner's nipples besides clamps.

It would seem that spanking is the unanimous winner here after reading all these responses, and I would say that's because nipple clamps are a lot more niche. What about a different hypothetical that's about as broad as spanking -- for instance, physical bondage? That would be a much tougher choice for me, personally.

Posted

I like both spanking & clamps but i do prefer the 1st one more 

Posted

I would keep spanking, you can use so many other things instead of clamps

• 2 weeks later...