Curiouser and curiouser...

Posted

I've only really had one Bdsm experience worth noting. 

My boyfriend and I were young, probably too young and definitely too inexperienced and ignorant of kink to really be getting into things but we were barely 18 and (in my defense) left without supervision. 

Knowing what I do now, bondage and breathplay was too much, too fast for a guy who had slept with exactly one person in his life. 

It wasn't the worst experience... For me anyway. While I'm pretty sure I experienced an episode of subdrop and it wasn't the best thing in the world having a "dom" who thought aftercare was for sunburn, it passed quite quickly. It was, however, enough to completely freak my boyfriend out and he was reluctant to ever seriously try anything again. 

Now it's something I think about a lot. I'm an outgoing person, I'm successful in my job and I seem to have most of my life together...but my sex life is lacklustre. I'm large and in charge in almost all aspects of my life but submission is something I crave. 

I'm still not the most educated woman on the topic. There's always something new to learn and with zero practical experience, I'm branching out into a safe platform to explore this ignored and suppressed part of me. 

Down the rabbit hole I go...