Corsets wears

MizzLauren

Posted

:stocking:Does anyone love corsets?

For me like a collar.... Its something about confining and tight.

And that turns me on alot

Johnny-4558
Posted

I’d wear a collar for you (:

Posted

Yeah, they are great, but it's the mind in the corset that can be the biggest turn on. 😊

Posted

I have just started bodybuilding, and wear a waist trainer, which is basically a boned corset.
I’m going to a dungeon next Saturday as a sub to a dom. He is going to do a rope corset and harness on me. I’m very excited about it.

Posted
6 hours ago, Roxy1957 said:

I have just started bodybuilding, and wear a waist trainer, which is basically a boned corset.
I’m going to a dungeon next Saturday as a sub to a dom. He is going to do a rope corset and harness on me. I’m very excited about it.

Are Dungeons open yet?

Posted
15 hours ago, MizzLauren said:

:stocking:Does anyone love corsets?

For me like a collar.... Its something about confining and tight.

And that turns me on alot

I like the brocade style with front fastening over and under bust 

Posted

I can only comment as a dominant. I find corsets amazingly sexy, And I’ve always enjoyed seeing my slave in one. Yes, the ability for them to provide a different form of constriction is really good.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I once worked with a sub, who was really into corsets.  I helped her to take her fantasy to a whole, new level.  This involved a heavy leather corset, that laced and locked in the back.  There was no front opening.  Once locked in that tight leather corset, submission was no longer an option.

Posted

love to be tied into a very tight one, tight enough to be a form of breath play and like @Phoenyx, although from a subs pov, its best if the opening is at the back so I can't release myself

Posted

I love waist training corsets as well. Heavy steel boning brings in my waist by 6 inches makes me feel really sexy.

• 3 weeks later...
christy1126
Posted

yes i do i love to be played with while i wear them

Johnny_Bravo_X
Posted

I love to put corsets on my girls. Some of my girls have body image issues and the corset makes them feel sexy. It also fits a lot of the scenes that we do.

• 1 year later...
Posted
Makes me feel so sensual i want to be ravished told what i need controlled
Heelsandcorset
Posted

for me when i wear an underbust as tight as possible then an overbust on top i wear them so tight i cant flex my torso at all or breath properly

its such a wonder comforting feeling

Heelsandcorset
Posted

id wear them 24/7for everything if i could ive slept in them when im in a corset i consider it part of my body

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I would love a full length corset dress, neck to ankles as tight as possible over my crotch high boots and of course some nice big fake tits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Love the feeling of a corset. Wish I could afford to buy one today
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

There are some reasonably priced corsets out there. I recommend looking at events like DomCon or the renaissance fairs.

I'm lucky enough to have four. Two are hand me downs, two I bought retail. My favorite for events is a waist cincher, that has three quick buckles up front. Once I get a general fit with the laces, I can squeeze in and out quickly if needed, or just pop it on and tighten up.

I'm saving up for another waist cincher with traditional busk for around the house and under clothes.

• 3 weeks later...