Corsets wears

MizzLauren

Posted
Of course! It's such a turn on for me. When I hear the word "corsets," it reminds me of the old times when girls use to wear long dresses and corsets in the western cultures. Basically everybody with the "1950 household" kink on Fetlife I guess likes corsets or just me 🤔😌🖤
Posted
Corsets are incredible. The way they amplify the curves of a woman is divine. I still have loads in storage from when I used to sell them.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I love to wear corsets, stockings, garters, chaps...
  • 9 months later...
Posted
March 13, 2023, blueskymayo said:
Corsets are incredible. The way they amplify the curves of a woman is divine. I still have loads in storage from when I used to sell them.

Well if you're looking to get rid of any of those let me know I got a camera room I'm starting up I could always use a few more they are wicked the best part about them is when a woman wears them she feels so sexy which makes her b b so sexy

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

In a couple of our pictures, and in our most recent video (which is very NSFW)...wanderingstarz shows off in her leather overbust. Really worth a look for any corset lovers on here. 

• 1 month later...
RobinRubber
Posted
I feel like so so so many people don't even know about how incredible heavy rubber latex corsets are. I've worn corsets for years and there's absolutely nothing that will take your waist in anywhere near as far, and also don't even get me started on the comfort. feel free to message me if you are interested in some of my favorite brand/styles etc.