Crossdressing and female friends

AndyG414

Posted

Hey! So I'm a young guy and my fetish is crossdressing. I love wearing cute undies and really wanna get some lingerie. Not only that but the strange part of my fetish is that I wanna meet a sub girl who also love wearing lingerie and being a slut, who can give me tips and share photos and experiences. I just think it'd be cool having a friend I can share all my sexual experiences with.

Anyone into this other than me? 

Posted
Hi Andy, well, I don't exactly call what I do a fetish, but I can tell you something regarding your expectation: In my own experience there is nothing better than having a girlfriend guiding you and holding your hand while you grow up that other side, if it is a simple fetish it will be a ton of fun, but if not, having a womanly advice and support is amazing, I could not have gone as far as I have done if it were not for my closest girlfriends, they got my back everytime, so you are into something when you want to be close to other girls, yes, other girls, for if you crossdress you must do it with pride, you must be in touch with your femininity even if it is just while wearing the dress, after taking it off and removing the make up be as manly as you want. Never forget to have fun. You are doing it fine and what you are looking for is awesome, I can tell you that much.