Advice On Dominant Men...

WaifuuPink

Posted (edited)

Well I have been recently speaking to Dominant Men and I have been finding it difficult on how to Distance is a problem and online Dom/Sub relationship is just god damn confusing and frustrating!

Any advice on how to help online Dom/sub relationship would be much appreciated!

online all I’ve been finding is 24/7 stuff and is frustrating and not easy being a new submissive reading through so much crap on the internet.

Edited by Heatherxoxox
Posted
Set the boundaries yourself, be clear about what you want
Posted
Hi it’s depends on what you mean by online. You need to know what turns you on and ask for it. If you can’t get that move on as they aren’t right for you. Only do what’s comfortable or you set yourself up to fail xx
wetdogtoper
Posted
genuine dom will meet you three or four times to discuss your fantasies before any action takes place,
Posted (edited)

Thank you every one ☝️ for all the messages back I really appreciate it !! 

Edited by Heatherxoxox
Posted (edited)

Try the submissive guide, the writer shares a lot about their online relationships and writes for submissives from a submissive's perspective. The site doesn't branch much into BDSM or activities too deeply, but it is a good starting point for online D/s.

Online takes a lot of work in the beginning, you need to focus on communication as it is easy to get side tracked, become confused and end up frustrated....trick is to keep communicating and keeping the channel open, both you and your Dom will need to alighn or gauge if both of you can.

Online is difficult, don't know where you are at the moment, but a good starting point is to get a sense of your own submission and then start seeking a compatible Dom (this will take time..especially online), then build on communication, trust, honesty and respect. When you have these four foundations laid, you and your Dom be in a good place to start your journey. 

Edited by PatientTraveller
gramma again and maybe spelling.
Posted

Thank you 😊 yes Iv been finding it difficult online Dom/Sub there’s a few reasons and it’s just frustrating and draining when your a new submissive trying to keep a dominant happy when you don’t know really how to ... just seems like I’m doing something wrong! 

It generally gets me down as I love to please so you can see why i am stressing.

Posted

Hi - It also depends on what you are looking for. Some people are happy with a pure on-line relationship for various reasons, while other see online as a step towards something physical.

This does not really make it different from any other online dating - yes, there is another dimension, but it is important to talk through those things and to take the time that it takes.

Personally, I would be weary of someone who goes directly into a scenario or role-play, as it tells me that this person may not be interested in a physical relationship. At the end of the day, D/s is about Domination and submission, but it is also about two people who shows respect and considers the other person, which is far beyond D/s.

In terms of proving that you are an obedient sub, maybe you can agree on tasks that are easy to check, yet challenging - but always have the end-game in mind, is it to continue on-line or eventually develop into a real-life relationship?

Posted
Thank you you’ve actually helped me a lot ! X
Posted

This is such great advice, I would go on to say, put your head in the chat room sometimes cos if the right  people are there then you can throw questions out and people will offer advice and guidance. There are a number of people in the lifestyle and on this site who have great experience of on line relationships and would be able to assist

Good luck

Fire 🔥

Posted

Thank you !

I definitely will do now as didn’t expect to recieve so much advice and help really has helped me have a better perspective x

Posted

Just reading this - i can understand how it can be difficult to 'make sense' of all the 'information' that is out there. 

Which is where sites like this that are more 'focused'  should be able to help. As people have said - this forum is a great place to ask for / share opinions and ideas and experiences.  Adn also as said above the chat room - where you will hear a lot of opinion and hearing different takes on things may well give you a perspective as to how it can fit for you.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Heatherxoxox said:

Thank you 😊 yes Iv been finding it difficult online Dom/Sub there’s a few reasons and it’s just frustrating and draining when your a new submissive trying to keep a dominant happy when you don’t know really how to ... just seems like I’m doing something wrong! 

It generally gets me down as I love to please so you can see why i am stressing.

This is the hard part, relax on pleasing a Dom at the beginning, and find out if you want to please the Dom your interacting with first, then build on tasks and assignments slowly so both of you can communicated and match up with the differences in each others lives ( we all have friends, family, work and some even have pet commitments)...then you should have a healthy  balance that is less stressful and frustrating...

It's take time to find a Dom that fits, but when you do, you'll find comfort in your journey.

Edited by PatientTraveller
Grammar again & spelling