one granted wish, what would you chose?

Posted

no surprise for me, to wake up as a healthy, beautiful, large breasted fully functioning 18 yo woman

Posted
5 hours ago, Kymi said:

no surprise for me, to wake up as a healthy, beautiful, large breasted fully functioning 18 yo woman

Think a lot of us would wish for that! 

Posted
38 minutes ago, MsWhiteRose said:

Think a lot of us would wish for that! 

although I'm starting to change my mind, maybe start out as a little girl so I could experience myself grow into this woman, starting straight out as an adult might not equip me and mean I missed out on so much

Posted
1 minute ago, Kymi said:

although I'm starting to change my mind, maybe start out as a little girl so I could experience myself grow into this woman, starting straight out as an adult might not equip me and mean I missed out on so much

Yeah, I can understand that. But jeez, you couldn't pay me enough to go through all that again!!!! 

Posted
Just now, MsWhiteRose said:

Yeah, I can understand that. But jeez, you couldn't pay me enough to go through all that again!!!! 

I'd probably feel the same thing when I'd grown up, but then you are cis and I'm trans so maybe its a case of me wanting that which I missed out on being a boy as a youngster, the things that mould our personalities

Posted
Just now, Kymi said:

I'd probably feel the same thing when I'd grown up, but then you are cis and I'm trans so maybe its a case of me wanting that which I missed out on being a boy as a youngster, the things that mould our personalities

Yes, it makes perfect sense. 

Posted

I'd wish for a Tardis 

Posted

To have the Infinity Gauntlet, then I can keep changing anything and everything in the universe.

Posted
7 hours ago, Cacti said:

To have the Infinity Gauntlet, then I can keep changing anything and everything in the universe.

good call, although I'd be more creatively evil than Thanos, and a little benevolent-benevolent all trans would get their wishes, evil-or is it vigilante like the Punisher- all misogynists and worse would also change gender