Alice Doom

Posted

I’m dreaming of Alice Doom ,a Woman who in prisons men in a tomb        Eyes of fire and a dark desire,I hope I survive her funeral pyre.      Her Feminine power in her ivory tower, watching as I suffer hour by hour.     She will beat me ,punch me, whip me till I die .She knows the only peace is when I scream and cry.     I was tied to her scaffold for ***. The temperature hot and my body was wet with the moisture.      You can stop me from going insane. Spike me with *** in my vein , to satisfy a pleasure you gain .      I have power I have grace. In the eyes of society I’m a wicked disgrace. I’m not scared to be seen, Im not scared to be heard. But the thoughts in my head maybe absurd?      I’m an enigma and I’m in your mind. A pinball wizard with eyesight for the blind.     I can’t stop giving and I’m in hurry to worry about God and yesterday’s curry.     You know I’m a sinner who wears nipple clamps for dinner,  Im sure it helps with keeping me thinner.      Alice Doom , Alice Doom I’m dressed in latex in the Cardinals room. He’s tied to a cross and desperate to play. His only hope is to pray that way.    I will never be equal for how can that be ? But one thing is certain I’m here in your tree 

Posted

Lol sounds like the story of my life at the moment. Well written

Posted

Thank you magical - soul  , good to hear that my friend 🙏

Posted

Wao, thank you so much for that window onto your soul

Posted

I don’t drink very much these days but the window was opened by two glasses of Sancerre . Glad you liked it and maybe you can open your soul too?🍷🙏👁

Posted

🙏🙏🙏 thank you........awesome wordweaving !

Posted

Thank you Fen . It’s really refreshing to feel such positivity and calmness within the community. Happy smiling uploads mate all good warm and fuzzy thoughts. Love to you both 🙏❤️🌹