Angry feelings leading to wanting to submit

A_Switch

Posted

Recently I have lost dear ones to the pandemic and I have feelings of anger, frustration and sadness.

My reaction to that is wanting to submit, just give up it all up and let it all go. And since my orientation is towards women all the time; I tend to approach femdom through watching videos and not to the vanilla sex that is what I  usually enjoy.

So is there any link between the feelings and me resolving to femdom as an escape? Any possible explanation?

Posted

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

Yes - there is  a link, but it's not necessarily a healthy one.  

Sometimes folk get an interest into kink for the wrong reasons - the want of someone to take away their worries and shut out the world outside.  The escapism isn't necessarily bad, but the world outside still exists.

Posted

Tbh everyone has a thing they go to in times of stress, I play online games to hide along with other things. Everyone has ways to cope, yours is submitting. Sorry for your loss *hugs*

Posted

Those feelings are part of the greaving process. Give yourself time until the acceptance phase comes ( first one is denial for what happened around you with your beloved ones ). I also lost my father 8 months ago and because of the pandemic too. I never expected to cope with itas I am doing now but I was always a damn optimistic Individual: https://youtu.be/xZbKHDPPrrc

Posted

I’m so sorry for your loss. Submitting to a Domme can be the***utic as long as you do it safely. Truly submitting takes a deep trust that must be earned by yourself and the Domme you choose. Vetting thoroughly is something I deeply recommend. Kink Responsibly.