Gods/goddesses and men/women fantasy dungeon

SmileyChameleon

SmileyChameleon
Posted

As I was drinking my coffee this morning, I started brainstorming this idea for a sex dungeon that has two and a half floors. There is a sunken room partitioned off by chain-link, this is the realm of men/women. The half floor around the realm of men/women is where the deities interact with the mortals horizontally. The upper floor is the main realm of the gods/goddesses. This would be a large enough space to break down into further sections. The sacred toilet section for watersports, the sacred garden section where deities can dangle their "fruit", the list could go on and on. There are subcultures in each realm for various fetishes. Personally I would embody a child-god and play in the ABDL section of the realm of deities while occasionally taunting mortals. I might favor some mortals and incarnate as a puppy/service dog/guard dog. Deities can "incarnate" by entering a changing room that connects the realms/floors. These rooms are also used as passage for bringing mortals into the heavenly spaces for maintenance needs (deities don't necessarily clean up after themselves). 

• 2 weeks later...