Anyone have same fetish ??

TopHairdresser

TopHairdresser
Posted

Since young Always liked hair, found out I have a hair fetish not long ago 🥲 I’ve seen bdsm videos of people being tied up and there hair being cut/shaved always wanted to try this I like the ***d haircut kind of idea 😂 sounds mad but something I really want to try. Let me know if anyone has same fetish not met anyone yet

Posted

Not really a fetish as such for me, more an exploration in CnC.....shaved a mohican on my playMate's head...pics in our couples profile(@FenSWitches)........but it now a daily ritual for me to shave her head n gel her spikes......more of a lifestyle thing now......but the thrill of having her bound & blindfold.........as i lay on top stroking her face with scissors.......snip,snip......squirm, n hysterical nervous laughter....dropping cut strands on her face n shoulders, the irritating frantic puffing to blow hair off nose, she was convinced it was a mind game............then the reveal ,unbinding ......presentation of mirror......to be fair ,we had discussed her love of thought of trying Bald.......& she loves her new look & evolution in kink.......positive experience allround, She now loves to Domme as Punk ! Hope you find your priestess of perversion🙏🙏
Big tribeVibe!

TopHairdresser
Posted

This is what i wish I could do to someone especially blind folded I’m the same on that one, wouldn’t really call it a fetish but it is something i reallly want to do so hard to find someone

• 4 months later...
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

I don't have that specific type of hair fetish, but I do have a hair fetish. Mine is more generally more watching girls doing each others hair in a salon (or even at home/asmr vids), cutting or blow drying it (not ***d hair cuts etc) or a girl blow drying their own hair :D

But the one you mention is common enough I believe, and you can probably find someone willing to try it with!