Anyone else like to have this mix

Posted

I'm always so interested and wanting to be kidnapped and treated also ***d to be a little while kept locked in a room for most of the day kept in Restraints and bound up and only getting told what i wear and eat with everything i do to be fully told even change my name and looks, and when its bedtime im just put in a enclosed adult baby crib locked inside while my legs, arms and body strapped to the bed and left till whenever you get me, thats my biggest thing i want but im just so new to this all and shy when talking to people but always my dream i guess, does anyone else want this or wants to do it for me/others

Posted

there was another thread where... there's a lot of people who have fantasies or seek dynamics that ultimately strips them of all responsibility so they have nothing to worry about.   This is one such fantasy.  The problem is you then become someone else's responsibility.

It's not an impossible dynamic but obviously one where... "Hello stranger, I want someone to care for me - will you" is.... not going to get the results you want. 

Posted

Can you refrain using the word child in forum

Or the site altogether. This is not the place and it’s actually not allowed. I don’t know why the mod didn’t flag this.