A poopy relationship indeed 😳😅

Posted

an ex of mine. they erm ended up being quite toxic but. i was eating her ass out one night and i love pushing my tongue deep in a pushing anus and at one point i felt something with the tip of my tongue i was so happy and disgustingly subby and begged her to let me have it and she kept pushing for me. 

like it was the size of about two milk dud candies smushed together and just as slippery when wet. i buried my tongue as far as i could unyil her pushing brought it back to my tongue sliding across my tongue as though we were passing a milk dud while kissing into my mouth and i was shocked. it smelled worse than it tasted but it was slightly sweet. i moved it around a little taking her flavor in then  swallowing it. i was ***. hooked. I'm already in scat because I'm incontinent but damn that experience made me a lesbian scat slut 🥺💜

i only want to consume pebbles. but it's all fun to play with in the shower.

Posted

I can't see anything wrong with that. I'm quite intrigued with that despite I haven't tried it yet. Whatever is consensual and makes you happy is fine... I whish you to enjoy.

Posted

Absolutely nothing wrong with that have always wanted to try

Posted

That's a big ol *thanks but no thanks* for me lol not enough nope on the planet🤣no shame though. You do you. Whatever's consentual & makes you happy 🤷‍♂️just not for me, that's all.

Posted

Id worry about very real health problems, that's very risky

Posted

If you know what poop kind is the healthiest and you have a healthy partner there are ways to be safe about it. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I do love eating a nice hard dark brown log from a man or woman. I get a high every time I swallow.

I've been swallowing over 60 years mostly from men.

It's also an excellent lubricant for masturbation 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Humantoiletva said:

I do love eating a nice hard dark brown log from a man or woman. I get a high every time I swallow.

I've been swallowing over 60 years mostly from men.

It's also an excellent lubricant for masturbation 

Nice. You are my hero! You want to try mine?