Panty fetish - advice needed

Havefun21

Posted

Hey guys I am new here, i hope this is the appropriate board to be posting this. I have had a panty fetish for quite a while, I get turned on looking at women in them and prefer to have sex while the girl is wearing her thong and bra. I also love wearing them while I masturbate, and enjoy the idea of being watched while I do it. My girlfriend of 3 years and I are pretty sexual but I don’t know how to tell her about this kink of mine. I sometimes use her panties to please myself while she is at work but would like to tell her and see if she is into this as well. Any suggestions on how to bring up this conversation?

thank you!

Posted

Maybe introduce it by asking her to wank you with a pair of her panties or if having sex with her finish on her panties, be gentle about it and open the idea to her gradually

Posted

Suggest an underwear swap during foreplay, tell her you'd like to see her wearing and playing in your boxers and try hers on accordingly. Do NOT mention your enjoying her underwear when she isn't there.

Posted

Thanks for the suggestions, I have asked her to wrap a pair around my cock and jerk me off with them and she was glad to do that and seemed to enjoy it so hopefully this won’t be too much of a shocker to her lol. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Another approach would be to watch a video and have it come on or view it and show her how excited it gets you.  If your straight, keep your normal self.  Some guys get femme in them and turns off the gals...  There is a fine line for a total turn off event or a total turn on event...  Let us know how it goes...  im like you by the way, I wear, jo and love seeing women in satin panties... satin only....