Erotic hypnosis and BDSM: A match made in heaven?

Annalou

Posted

Hey! Have you ever tried erotic hypnosis? If so, what was your experience like? It's possible to live your kinks and fetishes through the art of hypnosis, but I'm not sure if it's for everyone. Keen to hear your thoughts!

Posted

I have tried it a couple times with some subs. For me, its s bit slow. Like I understand foreplay and it's fun to play before getting into acts but with hypno it's a lot of set up and that will continue throughout the whole session. Also hypno is often very calm and gentle and so the bdsm acts that follow have to fit that theme as well. I understand the appeal of it. Feeling like you have lost control to someone is why a lot of people like bdsm. But yeah not typically my style.

Posted

I’ve been searching for someone to do it to me, but you must absolutely trust that person 100%. I’ve used self-hypnosis successfully in childbirth and for *** control in a vanilla situation though. It’s worth looking into seeing if you are easily suggestible, as not everyone is.

Zhurendragon
Posted

I use it on my subs. Most of the ones I've done so with, loved the loss of control. I of course loved having some control over their very minds. You are correct, it isn't for everyone. And you must always have consent before using it. But it can be a lot of fun. Imagine never knowing when or where your dom will make you cum, with just a word.

Posted

I've used it. Either to train her to cum on command, or - and now more usually - as a guided visualisation. It works particularly well as foreplay....

HypnotistPhil
Posted

Hypnosis is the primary reason I'm on here! I've had a fascination with hypnosis since I was 12. I have had many experiences with erotic hypnosis over the years. BDSM and hypnosis are a match made in hypno heaven!! :) I've done a few sessions mainly online but irl too. Most memorable online was with a lady from Philly in the States, she was heavily into BDSM and we had a few sessions together. I tied her hands together and whipped her even though no ropes were used or a real whip and she loved it!

I do have an audio file that I made about 5 years ago that is a good introduction to hypnosis. Completely vanilla, it just helps you feel more happy and positive. If anyone wants to check it out send me a message.

Zhurendragon
Posted

I know of a site that is specifically for hypnosis as a fetish, but I cannot post it here, if anyone wants to message in private.

Posted

I use it alot, along with vr headsets

Posted (edited)

I would so like to try this to have inner thoughts brought to reality and let me experience things I too embraced to mention. What an experience it would be and could be life changing. Yes please

Edited by paulslut
To add to comment
Exploration-6987
Posted

I have tried some erotic it what is it with a couple of partners. It’s sort of a hidden mess depending on the person. What I’m trying to do is to create an additional BDSM mood in the person. I do this, however, with a full knowledge and consent of the other person involved.