What does it feel like?

JayInnocentVirgin

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted

This may be like explaining the colour blue to a blind man 😎

So people who have felt, been inside or have done anything of the sort...How would you describe a vagina to someone who has not seen/felt one?

Posted

Read this aloud to Fen. His response? Home...

Ok, I'll try and explain how a vagina. Mine. (This will be interesting 🤔)

Smooth, soft, warm. Welcoming.

A smooth, wet tightness around your tongue, finger, cock... squeezing, releasing.

A flower unfurling its petals allowing access to the nectar within.

Posted

I am not sure you can in any more than the most general terms. Those I have encountered have all been different. Mostly wet slippery and inviting if I had to put it into words.

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted
10 hours ago, Bounty said:

Read this aloud to Fen. His response? Home...

Ok, I'll try and explain how a vagina. Mine. (This will be interesting 🤔)

Smooth, soft, warm. Welcoming.

A smooth, wet tightness around your tongue, finger, cock... squeezing, releasing.

A flower unfurling its petals allowing access to the nectar within.

Very poetic... The last line 🙏

Posted

So all Vaginas are different. They are for the most part warm and slippery. If your in for awhile you can almost feel the pulse of your partner. There is also a sense of pressure kind of similar to squeezing your index finger in the palm of your hand. Now if your go about knuckle deep and bend your index finger in a come here motion with you finger pointing up you will feel a spot that is almost ribbed. Seriously you can feel small indentations and its alittle rougher then the surrounding area. That is the Gspot.

Posted

THE MOST AMAZING FEELING A MAN CAN EXPERIENCE! lol PERIOD! blowjobs are a very close second. Depending on the skill level of the woman, sometimes BJ's are even better than pussy lol😁