On the fringe of kink for years....

Invisible71

Posted

I've been around this site for a few years. 

I've made a friend or two. 

I've meet for coffee and even a cuddle. 

But I've still yet to make that actual spark with someone resulting in that special friend. 

Any messages that I mange to swap with anyone during the week truely foes lift my spirits in my totally physically void real life. 

Come the weekends, the messages drop off and I can actually feel the ache I side grow..... 

Most people don't look forward to Mondays.. I personally do in the hope that messages will start once again.... 

Do others find this? 

Posted

I know exactly what you mean. I always used to find myself trying to rationalise it, for example, okay, they've been lying and have a partner and can't chat because it's the weekend, or family time, but, since lockdowns began its been pretty much the weekend for the vast majority every day, with regards to surroundings anyway, and it still happens, so, although some might stop because of an undeclared partner, or parenting commitments, most probably aren't..personally when someone consistently drops and picks up without offering an explanation,  I'll stop the dialogue for my own sanity rather than anything else, I hate that I need that consistency, but I do..so unlike you, I don't look forward to the Monday because to me it just means I'm filler, and that's not what I want to be for anybody.

Posted
3 hours ago, MzJax said:

I hate that I need that consistency, but I do..

... The moment I read that, I realise that it applies to me so much as well.... 

Wow... That was a bit of a wake up call.... 

Posted
21 hours ago, Invisible71 said:

... The moment I read that, I realise that it applies to me so much as well.... 

Wow... That was a bit of a wake up call.... 

I'm sorry, I was trying to empathise I hope I haven't made things feel worse.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I have just recently realized I am into kink and that I have been in denial for years! Now I just need to explore what I like!