Tunnel butt plugs

br****

Posted
I really enjoy using a range of butt plugs and dildos and even anal beads. I bought myself a couple of tunnel butt plugs, but I can't get them inside. They are both the smallest I
could find but they are made of a flexible plastic material and just bend as I try to ease them in. I always use plenty of lube as I am quite tight. Can anyone help me?
Posted
How you used another butt plug to first loosen yourself?
Posted
I'd recommend getting a lube with a muscle relaxer like Pjur Back Door Water. Unlike numbing agents, this will relax and lossen the sphincter muscles without losing any feeling.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 8/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, Dayzed said:

I'd recommend getting a lube with a muscle relaxer like Pjur Back Door Water. Unlike numbing agents, this will relax and lossen the sphincter muscles without losing any feeling.

Oh thats a good information. I will try that one.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In the long run, relax, hot water bath will help relax the mussel, lube and maybe try a expandable plug to stretch yourself. practice, practice, practice.  

Posted
On 4/12/2022 at 1:55 PM, KellyQ said:

In the long run, relax, hot water bath will help relax the mussel, lube and maybe try a expandable plug to stretch yourself. practice, practice, practice.  

That’s true.