Daddy and baby girl dynamics

Pu****

Posted

I am incredibly curious about the ddlg dynamic. Is a little and a baby girl the same thing? Do you have to be a little to have a daddy? I want to know anything and everything you feeling sharing with me. Thanks in advance.

Posted
Personally, I call my Dom—daddy and he calls me —babygirl but I don’t consider myself a little. I’m curious what others think.
Posted
I’m a adult baby personally and would love a Mummy or Daddy
Posted
DDlg is mostly used as the name for age plat with a add/caregiver and the sub as little your
Posted
DDlg is mostly used as the name for age plat with a add/caregiver and the sub as little or age regressed. Daddy and Babygirl are just names that feel comfortable no exact rules to what you call anybody hope that helps.
Posted
I call my NP daddy, and he calls be baby girl. We are slowly going into more DDLG dynamic as its something I'd like to explore further. So interesting to see what replies you get. I'd say I'm a little, as I act younger than my actual age. X
Posted
8 hours ago, BigDaddy4u said:

DDlg is mostly used as the name for age plat with a add/caregiver and the sub as little or age regressed. Daddy and Babygirl are just names that feel comfortable no exact rules to what you call anybody hope that helps.

This is what I am curious about.  I love all the aspects of a daddy dom, but not a little. Maybe have some qualities, but not a little. 

Posted
42 minutes ago, PunkyBlonde said:

This is what I am curious about.  I love all the aspects of a daddy dom, but not a little. Maybe have some qualities, but not a little. 

Then maybe the words aren’t right for you and they I really are just words if you don’t feel comfortable calling yourself a little that’s ok call your self Babygirl in a D/s relationship rather than a little there is no straight back and white in any kink or fetish there will always be some that like. Something different than some other that’s why we are all here to learn express and grow as a community I wish everybody could find the exact fit for them and for everyone to enjoy what that love without labels with out prejudice.

Posted
I call my Dom daddy and I'm his baby girl/ good girl/ princess however I am not a little. Him being daddy suits him as he is very kind, caring and protective but has a strict authoritarian side and the names he calls me show his love and affection for me. There isn't really any ddlg in our dynamic with the odd exception here and there.
  • 8 months later...
DLDaddy1285
Posted
PunkyBlonde.
Hi. I'm Jaime. As to your question. A little is a girl who wants to be as little as she chooses. A baby. Well. A baby is a baby. Some girls take it all the way and are happy there. Others who are Littles range for example. 2 years old up to say 6 to 9 years old. You can be as little as you would like. Being a baby. Well. Let those words speak for themselves.
I myself am a DL and a Daddy. In this world this is known as a switch. Because we switch back and forth. It's all a mind set and how far you are willing to go. No matter what. Injoy be safe and have fun. But most of all. Make your self happy.
Jaime.......
  • 2 months later...
Posted
My dynamic is being disciplined by my dad, being submissive for no reason doesn't please me very much.