Why is it hard to find a mommy?

AndreMM

Posted
On 6/30/2022 at 4:22 PM, GargoyleKeeper said:

I like being a mommy dom but I have a hard time finding subs who are into me.  I find that most subs I have encountered want older women, taller women, and curvier women.  People assume by my petite stature that I am a little (not even close lol, I'm a strict domme).  Some have even admitted to me that they just find it hard to go into a sub space against such a small woman ^^;;...

Ps. I am taken thankfully despite this lol.  but it is hard finding submissive men when all you attract is dominant men!

Claps from the SSBBW, older AND 4 feet 10 inch section in the back honey! Ohhh of course I CAN'T see you but just know, I DO hear ya anyway even though I'm kind of listed in some of the other criteria... For some reason the height~or like thereof, throws him off. #AnkleBitersUNITE 😂

• 2 months later...
Posted
June 30, 2022, GargoyleKeeper said:

I like being a mommy dom but I have a hard time finding subs who are into me.  I find that most subs I have encountered want older women, taller women, and curvier women.  People assume by my petite stature that I am a little (not even close lol, I'm a strict domme).  Some have even admitted to me that they just find it hard to go into a sub space against such a small woman ^^;;...

Ps. I am taken thankfully despite this lol.  but it is hard finding submissive men when all you attract is dominant men!

I’d definitely be your sub
Any woman that Dom me is my wildest fantasy