Girls and Guys: Why do you like being tied?

Posted
I LOVE the feeling of being tied for several reasons. First is the feeling of the rope against my skin… I prefer nylon or any rope that is soft. Second, I love the feeling of being bound and unable to get free. Third, I love the struggle against said ropes as I try to free myself, and sometimes the fight between me and the Rigger as they try to keep me bound. Fourth, the *** feeling I get when I am unsuccessful in my struggle attempts… or conversely the feeling of triumph as I come free of the ropes! I haven’t been tied in a while and now I’m gonna have to message all my rigger friends and see who can tie me this weekend! Haha
Posted
Honestly I love not having to think about what to do next. I love domination but sometimes it’s great to just chill and let yourself be used for your cock. You don’t have to read body language or anything else. You don’t have to think. It’s nice
Posted
You all low-key making me miss having a dedicated rope bunny to tie whenever I like 😅
  • 2 months later...
Posted
For me depends on who I am with I love being able to feel completely submissive if it’s the right person
Posted
I love the feeling of ***ness. How the rope feels, the facts I am at someone else's mercy.... It's all a huge turnon
Posted
For me, restraints such as ties are necessary for access. For instance, tickling. The natural inclination is to try to pull your feet away from tickling fingers, restraints of all kinds, like rope ties, keep those feet right where they need to be to experience the tickling fingers. Same with ticklish armpits, to keep them from closing up! And decreasing the access to that wonderfully ticklish spot, the wrist should be secured high above the head. The armpits stay open, allowing fingers and feathers to dance freely! Ties help both the tickler and the ticklee have maximum experience!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like how the tightness of the rope feel on my body and being completely submissive to someone I trust
Posted
I like the tightness, the inability to do anything. It’s complete surrender and I get off on the trust dynamic knowing no matter what happens, I’m completely safe with my chosen partner
Posted
I just like being out of control. In my professional life I’m very much in control. But, when I’m tied up I feel uncertain and it’s a rush for me.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
The expectation of the other will do next on my must *** moment is pretty exciting
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I like being *** and being subjected to whatever who I am with comes up with.
Posted
There's nothing more comforting to me than being bound and immobile. It's peaceful for me to have that pressure applied on my body and restricting my movement.
Posted
I’ve never been tied up yet but I fantasise about being immobilised and ***d knowing I can’t do a thing about it.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I don’t know what or why I’ve wanted to be tied up but it just feels so right for me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The lack of control. Giving someone else the reigns. It’s somehow a freedom feeling.
Posted
I am no longer in control of my body. I am tied up and what happens while I am tied up is in someone else's hands. it is freeing, it rushes adrenaline or some kind of hormone to your brain. It has to, because when I am tied up, everything feels better.
Posted
It's a unique sense of freedom. And if you add sensory deprivation with certain ways of being touched the experience is amazing
Posted
Having no control and not being able to move is so exciting and arousing. I am at complete disposal to the other person and there is nothing I can do about it. They can do anything and use me in any way they please (with consent ofc) then add in sensory deprivation and its 😘🤌
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
***, no control...puting trust to the test, the other person's fascination with the process. The last one is huge one for me!! I get nothing out of it if my partner isn't experiencing their preferred pleasure. Watching as someone manipulate my body, synching it up, twisting it, puting each inch of flesh in exactly the right place. Them enjoying the sensation of the ropes and the skin in their hands or their sexual excitement at my experiencing ***. Oh, dear spirits! Yes!
Posted
When it comes to rope bondage, I like the aesthetic aspect of it; I see it as an art and it requires great skills doing it. I also love how rope feels on my skin and being at the mercy of another who can push my body to different positions and/or use me as they please (while, of course, remaining within my boundaries).

When we talk about being tied in general, despite the restraints used, I love my body pushed to diferent positions and being at the mercy of another person (they are such turn ons).
Posted
I liked being handcuffed and getting pegged by a chick
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Being tied up is the ultimate stress relief. You aren't in control anymore and it just relaxes me
Posted
Uts z relief to give in be safe trust I completely submit tied for days lol