Girls and Guys: Why do you like being tied?

Posted
I've only really tried it a couple of times but not with anyone with experience. I guess it's more than just the feel of the ropes, it's also the hopelessness of the situation. Am in complete submission. Nothing I can do but beg.
Posted
I just like seeing and enjoying what others like. It’s a great way getting to know someone
Posted
I just like seeing my partners imagination run wild. Seeing creativity is a 🔥🔥
Posted
I love tying a nice so grow button girls you know what and every time she moves. She squirms in with the light it’s pretty sexy that’s all I got.
Posted
Great Post Thanks.

I myself like it because I am a type of person wants to control everything

So to be in this Switch because I had to learn to submit to take out of my control.

Getting tied up I either submit or lose control.
Either way I can.
To the fullest
But sometimes its super hard to just submit
So if I can learn
Then I can control my self in the real life even better.
Like I become more spiritual evolved

The point of life.

Why not learn in a safe environment
Posted
I love being tied because it shows that I’m completely giving control to someone else. My favorite experience was being tied as I was bent over the back of a sofa while my mistress pegged me.
Posted
I like the thrill of submitting (to someone I fully trust) to do as they please with me. The adrenaline of my safety and pleasure in their hands is what fuels me lol
Posted
Lack of control to an extent. Doesn't let my mind wonder too much.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I agree with fudgeman in the idea of no control and trust in partner for safety.
Posted
The anticipation. The giving up control . The fact of ties right they can move u in one motion for your enjoyment or theirs
Posted
I like the idea of no control and the anticipation of being used without much that you can do about it!!
Posted
I love knowing my dom is in complete control and the feeling of complete submission
Posted
For me,it offers a feeling of safety,like getting a tight hug where you can't move haha:))
Posted
I like not being not in control of the play or the scene. The facts my partner has control within in the limits of our negotiations. They receive pleasures give me pleasures.
Posted
For me personally,being restrained while being blindfolded and teased/spanked etc.,is the best of both worlds,I also love to be the rigger,I have over 25 years of knot and lashing tying.i have narrowed it down to Dom female is my favorite
Posted
The counterpressure and the marks after. It's always been very claming. I usually sit in silence and tie myself or in intimate moments have my partner tie me. Almost like a permanent hug. Focusing on making the knots perfect and the feeling of getting the tightness just right somewhere is very satisfying. Not to mention the play after is very trusting.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love feeling like I have no power and he is in complete control.. but we switch back and forth
Posted
As a rope bunny probably because they go into every whole…. But that’s just me
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 1:33 PM, Deleted profile said:

As a rigger I’ve always loved doing the tying, but due to having that role I don’t think I fully understand why people like being tied up and what gets them into it. What got you into being tied up and why do you like it so much?

Always been an observer when it comes to rope play. Stuff gets real serious. I can see there needs to be a level of competency. It looks dangerous especially if someone is being suspended.  I asked one rigger if he was in the Boy Scouts. He told me he was. As matter of fact, he told me, he was an Eagle Scout. For those of you that don't know the Boy Scouts are instructed how to tie knots and rig. He also said he was a Marine. So the thought I got was he has been doing knots for a long time. That's what I consider competency. He looked it and demonstrated it.