First time Farting

ey****

Posted

I'd never really thought about fart fetish
No. I lie.

I had thought about it.  I just had decided it wasn't something that I was particularly interested in trying.

I did feel it had the potential of happening one day as an "occupational hazard" and, in clips, people have pretended to fart on me.  But certainly, not something I was particularly interested in trying.

Not helped, of course, that it's not like most people can fart on command!

But still.
It happened. Twice.

It was always going to one day.

Setting up for filming a clip that was going to involve some face sitting.  She warned me she might need to fart.

I told her I'd never done it before, but gave a kind... meh... if it happens it happens.

It didn't sound real.  I heard it. It was loud. It was audible. The camera picked it up beautifully. It sounds like it was a sound effect added on, but it wasn't.

Perhaps, given this was facesitting, I was grateful I hadn't just timed this with a "deep breath" - and there was a lot going on that distracted me from the reality of what had happened.

She farted in my face

But still. Despite having this on film to replay over again - I don't really remember it vividly.

The second time, however.

We had planned on a watersports scene which ended up having to go.  But we were trying out camera angles as I lay in the bath and she clambered over me seeing what would work.

As she clambered out, there was that noise again. Like the first time, it just didn't seem real.
"you can have that one for free" she joked.

This time the smell, the sensation, the ***.  It all lingered around in the air a bit longer. I guffed. Unable to escape what had just happened. AGAIN.

There was a joke of whether my expressions and faces I was pulling was whether it was "this is horrible but I'm into it... or not really"

On reflection.
I think it has a place in my kink drawer, but that place is... I'm not going to ask anyone to do this.
But, I dunno. If there was a need to fart and doing so in my face was something would make the other person pretty happy - and it was someone I wanted to be pretty happy (which, does include the lady in question) then, ya. I will take your stink for your happiness.  But, I dunno, not everyone gets farting rights ;)

Littleswitchbunny
Posted
It sounds like you really love this lady and would be willing to do things you arent necessarily into to make her happy. That makes me smile, isn't that part of this beautiful world. I love it ❤️
Posted
I love this. There are times when we all go out of our comfort zones that end up being magical in the end. To go out of ones comfort zone for another is the ultimate gift of acceptance — Dominance and submission. Accepting each other for who they are and not just what makes us alone in a comfortable rut. Sometimes you have to go outside to discover what’s important to us…hanging onto what makes a bond grow stronger. It doesn’t matter if you’d welcome it again, it just matters that you were a gentleman and allowed her the necessary space to be herself. Bravo
Posted
6 hours ago, Littleswitchbunny said:

It sounds like you really love this lady and would be willing to do things you arent necessarily into to make her happy. That makes me smile, isn't that part of this beautiful world. I love it ❤️

I do really like her.  But it's also not like, for example, we weren't doing stuff I was more into or would do in the future.  But yes, there's stuff which I'm very much into and stuff that is very much, "I will do it for the right person" kinda thing (and one of the pre-requisites for the right person is it has to be something they enjoy - else we're doing something neither of us enjoy for the sake of it) 

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

I love this. There are times when we all go out of our comfort zones that end up being magical in the end. To go out of ones comfort zone for another is the ultimate gift of acceptance — Dominance and submission. Accepting each other for who they are and not just what makes us alone in a comfortable rut. Sometimes you have to go outside to discover what’s important to us…hanging onto what makes a bond grow stronger. It doesn’t matter if you’d welcome it again, it just matters that you were a gentleman and allowed her the necessary space to be herself. Bravo

In the moment it definitely felt very right

and looking back, well, I don't regret.  Because it all kinda flowed so naturally.