Jump to content

AI photos


Kf****

Recommended Posts

This app alone sucks, its a fetish site and im blocked because i post real kinky pictures and youre worried about ai ones lmao

i feel like on an app such as this one, authenticity would be very much appreciated, but the ai stuff kinda is starting to drown that out. it sucks.

If it’s ai or filters I just don’t try. If you’re going to be fake about your looks chances are you’re fake about a lot of things.

AI photos and filters are ruining the dating scene everywhere. I get it for IG, but when trying to find your person, let them see the real you.

I do not like filters or AI. Everybody needs to embrace the age they are including myself. It is what it is.

AI is for masturbating. Plenty of it to be found on Reddit. Leave the real thing to be discovered here…

My opinion is simple.

It’s the same for me as Snapchat images with *** noses and ears.

I am NOT a fan.

When I joined this site, it was to meet people who I liked the sound, -and the look of.

I have had at least one meet -for a coffee, where I couldn’t spot the person I was supposed to be meeting walking in.

She however, worked out who I was immediately, and didn’t have to look about suspiciously -like she was planning a *** !

I have no doubt that AI has some uses.
Altering images to make you look like someone ***ps you would like to be, instead of letting people see the real you -is not one of them.

One final note.

I get that some people might not want to show their faces in particular on sites like this.

(I was one of those people when I worked in protective security… for obvious reasons.)

So - don’t.
Just leave the avatar blank, and people who don’t wish to view profiles without an image won’t be misled.

Otherwise, what’s the point ?

8 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:

My opinion is simple.

It’s the same for me as Snapchat images with *** noses and ears.

I am NOT a fan.

When I joined this site, it was to meet people who I liked the sound, -and the look of.

I have had at least one meet -for a coffee, where I couldn’t spot the person I was supposed to be meeting walking in.

She however, worked out who I was immediately, and didn’t have to look about suspiciously -like she was planning a *** !

I have no doubt that AI has some uses.
Altering images to make you look like someone ***ps you would like to be, instead of letting people see the real you -is not one of them.

One final note.

I get that some people might not want to show their faces in particular on sites like this.

(I was one of those people when I worked in protective security… for obvious reasons.)

So - don’t.
Just leave the avatar blank, and people who don’t wish to view profiles without an image won’t be misled.

Otherwise, what’s the point ?

That’s my thought exactly! Instead of posting a fake pic just edit your face out. Being discreet is so much better than deceptive.

Although they are fun I don’t recommend having just all ai it’s fake if that’s the case

Its annoying. But also its not hard to spot, one could compare them to mosquitos

Anytime I even try to post a pic with a filter they won't so idk feel like this whole site is just filled with all fake women

1 minute ago, WarSpawn said:

Anytime I even try to post a pic with a filter they won't so idk feel like this whole site is just filled with all fake women

They are not really fake. But they are advertising for OF.

×
×
  • Create New...