Jump to content

AI photos


Kf****

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Dave-Lothbrok said:

Lucky us that we still can recognise what is AI and what is not

A couple weeks ago the first and second place winners of the photo challenge on here were AI photos. Seems like people couldn’t figure it out.

This site is filled with all fake men! I’ve been catfished a few times by men posting altered pics, AI, or even outright completely not them, and still have the audacity to meet up, and act like nothing is wrong with what they just did. It’s just another form of catfishing. It’s a bit sad and very discouraging to trust a man you want to meet face to face. Honestly this app is suppose to be so open and I would think transparent, but it’s starting to go downhill, in my opinion. It was not this many fake people two years ago.

So many fakes, and not just men! I once experienced meeting a lace that did not look like her pictures. They were so AI enhanced that I barely recognized her.
I since insist to have a VC before meeting when I suspect something

I’ve been accused of using fake pics, I am a professional photographer, none of mine are fake or AI

I don't even like the filter photos such as *** faces that make no pretense of being genuine. Digital alteration to make yourself look better is even worse. And really, on a site devoted to kink interests, I'd think that would be less necessary than on a vanilla dating site. Yes, all other things being equal, eye candy is nice. But if I want someone to tie me up, looks don't translate into skills.

Too many fakes before AI. Now it’ll just be worse.
It just shows people have insecurities or they’re deceitful. IMO

I think it’s OK if it’s fixing the background or clothing or whatever but not if it’s changing someone’s physical features. I mean, if you’re gonna do it and then meet up in person and you look different, that’s on you.

AI is the catfish of the digital age. I don’t use it, and I hate it. If you can’t show the real you then you shouldn’t be on here or any app for that matter. Scammers use AI.

Hate it. Plus I think the site prefers you upload YOU. so I don’t know why they are being allowed. AI in general is bad bad anyways.

If you have an AI photo I automatically think it’s a bot or scammer and will block them

I used a snap ai for one cool pic but the ones used to touch up all the photos, I guess they are fake in person as online?
Not a fan of using ai for everything

Honestly a lot of people don't realise how bad AI is. The world leaders in AI technology have said themselves that ai is becoming dangerous and could be a real threat to human life by the end of the decade. AI agents recently coordinated an attack sent secret messages to eachother and 1000 of them hacked through something they weren't supposed to without any human permission. It's also terrible for the planet with the AI data centres sucking water out of the land and taking so much energy and resources. Ai is a big nono for me and I wish people knew the greater impact it had on our planet if it doesn't get limited soon it could be really dangerous for our future

3 hours ago, HornyChef69 said:

This app alone sucks, its a fetish site and im blocked because i post real kinky pictures and youre worried about ai ones lmao

You are not blocked; otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to post on this forum,

Personally, I don't like it when people use filtered photos or AI of any kind. This is a format where most people are looking to meet for extra fun. If you show up in person and look nothing like the photos that you choose, you are misrepresenting yourself, and the person or people you meet will be shocked. This has happened to my husband and I before. The difference between the persons photos and real life was shocking.
Please don't waste people's time and just show your true self. 🙏

Moderator Note:

Just to be clear.  AI images aren't allowed.  The rules state:

  • - No uploading images that do not correspond to the profile owner.

Please report the profiles IF you are sure they are AI.

1 hour ago, Bonniethebunnie said:

Honestly a lot of people don't realise how bad AI is. The world leaders in AI technology have said themselves that ai is becoming dangerous and could be a real threat to human life by the end of the decade. AI agents recently coordinated an attack sent secret messages to eachother and 1000 of them hacked through something they weren't supposed to without any human permission. It's also terrible for the planet with the AI data centres sucking water out of the land and taking so much energy and resources. Ai is a big nono for me and I wish people knew the greater impact it had on our planet if it doesn't get limited soon it could be really dangerous for our future

I think a bit of wider thinking then white/black, good/bad is always healthy to develop. I'm very happy with my Gemini when i put on that table all what i have i kitchen and in 1inute i get 10 recipe i can make in less then 20 minutes. It allows me to try new tastes, while keeping the cooking fun as well.

Other way i use AI is giving gemini the current location in a new city and ask for example: where is the closest second hand apparel where i could find a autumn jacket for 5 euro or less. You would be surprised that he knows 6 places at 30 hour walking with opening hours, expected price range, best route, etc. Info that is already available but it would require a lot of jogging between different apps.

Other time, i found out i am in a illegal contract with a company, and AI helped me get in contact with authorities, tough me the laws good enough so i know them when i faced the company, and i won a case for financial compensation only after i studied with AI long enough so i could preseent to a attorney in a way he can work with. That amount of work i done in 2 weeks, otherwise it would have took at least a couple of months in which time i would have lost interest and left behind a important sum for me.

I also like to create boards of D&D but place them in weird spaces like everything is happening in supermarket, while the heroes level their shopping carts with skills and powerups, so it can also be fun to connect with your imagination a bit.


To the original concern, i would say yes, it is to noone advantage to present yourself with AI, even if it kinda relates to you. Is just digital distortion.

As for environment, i don't worry. It is what it is and will happen what will happen regardless of how many people you would like to convince otherwise. We are creative as we are damaging, is part of our nature. But i am a bit of a nihilist so you shouldn't take my words for granted. Thank you.

×
×
  • Create New...