Jump to content

Fetish club clothing/footwear question


Recommended Posts

So, I'm finally summoning up the balls to attend a Fetish party here in the UK, which got me thinking, what do folks generally wear to these events? The dress code is fetishwear, which is fab. My initial idea was shackles on ankles, wrists, and a metal collar. I was going to wear a leather harness, covering all the main bits of me! My main question is, should I go barefoot?

I do spend a lot of time barefoot and it would suit my position as a lowly sub to be barefoot, but not sure if any venues allow people to be barefoot? Does anyone have any experience at being barefoot at Fetish clubs?

There's no way I would attend a party or any event in a public setting barefoot. Even if it was a party at somebody's house, I don't think I could do it. With all the possible things that could be on the floor already, then a fetish party on top of that, I'd treat that floor the same way I'd treat a public bathroom. I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad, but I'd definitely err on the side of caution.

Yes, barefoot is a VERY bad idea and I don't know any club that someone won't come and ask you to put shoes back on..

I see gladiator sandals in your future. But echo the NO NO NO!!!! stated earlier.

Most are going to have no rules against it - but, like, this is something you'll need the lay of the land on

So... like... the general cleanliness of the floor/venue.  I mean, I won't say it's unclean but for example... and outdoor smoking area. The toilets, so on.

How busy is it for people accidentally standing on your feet

Even if you can handle a little grime - does anyone you're talking to or trying to impress *really* need to see your dirty feet?

×
×
  • Create New...