CBT safety

Posted
I've recently got into CBT, tying and decorative rope work (sooooo fun) but I'm worried about loss of sensation and testicular damage. What sensations do I need to be aware of? Should I have time off after a heavy session? Any guidelines/rules of thumb to work from? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Posted
If the area becomes cold or numb, release. Avoid breaking the skin if it is broken treat and avoid further play until healed. Only restrain for 5 minutes or so as lack of *** flow can cause permanent damage. Bruising may occur but most like to wear the battle scars. If the pleasure becomes *** you will need to stop. Discomfort is expected however *** is your bodies natural response when things are going wrong xxx
Posted
1 hour ago, Ladyjade81 said:
If the area becomes cold or numb, release. Avoid breaking the skin if it is broken treat and avoid further play until healed. Only restrain for 5 minutes or so as lack of *** flow can cause permanent damage. Bruising may occur but most like to wear the battle scars. If the pleasure becomes *** you will need to stop. Discomfort is expected however *** is your bodies natural response when things are going wrong xxx

The main sensation that's A. slightly troubling and B. One of the attractions, is a warm/hot throbbing feeling. Good or bad?
I have been cautious and going slow so haven't yet had any numb/cold sensations.
Only 5mins? :'(

Posted
It's hard to comment. I would say warm throbbing is probably a pleasant sensation. The above is what I practice with my subs. I imagine self play is extremely hard. My last cbt sub was extremely hard core and the challenge was always to feel me after he had left. As the sensation I would say pressure is another. Xxx
Posted
Its just on the edge of ***. Any tighter i think it would become uncomfortable. But mixed with a full length shibari style lattice.... Oh :)
What I've been doing is tying quite loose (3-4cm diameter binding around the festivals) and then the *** flow swells it tighter just to be cautious.
Its hard. I love *** and the sensation of being tied is amazing, but its not an area you want to push the limits with.