I don’t understand

Posted
I’m this kind of boy who don’t know what i want , I want a mistress to make me suck boys cocks and make me look like a fag , but I don’t want to be with a man by my own ! Who I’m ! Gay or what ( I love trans) I don’t understand I have very strange things I love
Posted
You are a sub no you are not gay. But as a sub you are asexual if a dominant female that you are serving tells you to do something as a sub you want to please her. The idea of being made to suck a cock my a domme excites you the idea of just sucking a cock to suck a cock revolts you
Posted

I think, while there's seldom one size fits all

there's a lot of folk who have different elements of sexuality they struggle with

Perhaps, for example, a homosexual fantasy, whilst also internalised homophobia - which can make things a struggle to accept and a kinda bit of a mental headflip that it's not "gay" if you're doing it for a Mistress : in which case if this is something you're struggling to accept this can be a route to go down.

Posted
***d bisexuality as a submissive is a definite "thing" for sure - the reasons behind it are many and varied although a lot of it will probably come down to some kind of validation of desires you struggle with coming to terms with on your own - almost like because someone is instructing you to do it, it somehow gives you "permission" and removes your own responsibility for deciding to do it - there's nothing wrong with that in the slightest if you are comfortable with it.

I'd add that bisexuality doesn't make you gay either - however you come to practice it.