How to fail at meeting women on Fet and how we women go from giving a duck to not.

CopperKnob

Posted

Thank you for such a humuorous and informative topic. 

I would like to say that I agree with most of what has been said before, people get stupid when they are horny and its not easy to approach someone, specially when you really want to impress that person. Add to this the fact that men have a very bad reputation and you get a difficult situation for all the sincere men where they are easily confused with the insincere brain dead ones. 

I think a way to teach people how to behave better would be through giving them access to some educational material, after vetting out the good ones from the lot. 

Posted
COPPERKNOB - It is funny, but also unerringly accurate … hence my comment.😂
Posted
54 minutes ago, LASTGIOVANNI said:

It looks as though as always we make this out to be more than it is in some points and not enough in the other points that really matter. Honestly yes men can and are stupid when it comes to knowing what to say to the matter. That is the real chance of being brave. Where it is nothing for a woman to talk to a man on the other hand it is the end of the world for the man to even try. *** pushes men to say nothing and do nothing or in a lot of cases go the other way. while *** in the female will push for them to either play games trying to figure out the man that is pursing them. Or The super sexy shy girl will do the same as the scared male and doing nothing and say nothing until this *** of "Hi!" is overcome there is nothing happening. 

Meaning a Million miles is only started by the one step. 

I just do not like the fact that the males can not simple dm the females unless we pay ***. That in some cases can be looked at as hooking Virtual Hooking but still hooking. (This is coming from a website designer) 

I would happily do tasty storylines with any young lady that wants to dm me. (What type of hunter would I be if I didn't offer to my prey?) That I do not see is the answer to the question because after the fun I am not a one night stand type of guy. I like knowing my prey. 

The answer to relationships is not sex. If it was this would be a whole different world. The answer to relationships is trusting and loving the person next to you no matter the good and bad. If you really want to be with someone you will pay the price. In truth that is why our society is so broken. Boys trying to be men and not knowing how to be men hurting women and in a lot of cases girls not knowing how to be women . That is sadly why divorce is so high. but I could go on with that point. 

If you want FUN Dm me 

This. The situation is not as simple as people make it out to be, the premise the OP glosses over the reality of how dating works. It's a funny OP, as long as you are on the right side of the joke and are blind to the darker one. So the joke comes off kinda mean, unintentionally of course, I'm sure.
Many people , most, both male and female, righteously :/ support the idea that most men are pretty disappointing and women are pretty unlucky to have to deal with them. It's ignorance, it's the easiest answer.
It's cultural and entrenched, and it's baffling, and threatening, for most people when they hear anyone question it. So much easier to point fingers than look at ourselves.
A deeper understanding is too large and complex to achieve in short messages in threads like this 🤦🤷🏻

Posted
3 hours ago, Aeonova said:

This. The situation is not as simple as people make it out to be, the premise the OP glosses over the reality of how dating works. It's a funny OP, as long as you are on the right side of the joke and are blind to the darker one. So the joke comes off kinda mean, unintentionally of course, I'm sure.
Many people , most, both male and female, righteously :/ support the idea that most men are pretty disappointing and women are pretty unlucky to have to deal with them. It's ignorance, it's the easiest answer.
It's cultural and entrenched, and it's baffling, and threatening, for most people when they hear anyone question it. So much easier to point fingers than look at ourselves.
A deeper understanding is too large and complex to achieve in short messages in threads like this 🤦🤷🏻

I agree - I hate family guy and most tv today for that. Men are not a joke we actually have fought and done a lot - like land on the moon. I was stating that in one point i.e the point of dating men mostly have no ideas what they are doing. Unless you are James Bond then hey all the power to you. 

I thank God that I had and have a strong father figure to show and teach me but because3 of societies backwardness and brokenness most men today do not have that kind of blessing in their lives. Meaning most men have no real male role models to look up to . and this is sad. 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Aeonova said:

I write from my experience and thats what it is, on an almost a daily basis but thanks for mansplaining to both myself and all other females
As above, if you wish to share your experience/view, feel free to start your own thread, don't hijack mine which was simply, as most of my threads are, for comedy value.

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I write from my experience and thats what it is, on an almost a daily basis but thanks for mansplaining to both myself and all other females
As above, if you wish to share your experience/view, feel free to start your own thread, don't hijack mine which was simply, as most of my threads are, for comedy value.

Absolute respect for you, really 🙏 If you or anyone else can't see that, I'm sorry about it. And I'm sorry if what I said upset you but it really is OK to give my views on things, I think we all agree.
Again - respect for and apologies for anyone upset BUT - I disagree that there's anything disrespectful in what I've said, or in how I've said it. I'll say again - questioning things is perceived as threatening instead of as an opportunity for discussion 🤷🏻
Also - all posts are seen by everyone - some jokes actually strike people in different ways. It's funny for many, but not for all. But generally, I appreciate your funny posts and you're comments in various threads, just fyi :)

Posted
1 hour ago, LASTGIOVANNI said:

Honestly yes men can and are stupid when it comes to knowing what to say to the matter.

But can also learn a little more on how to improve communication

*** pushes men to say nothing and do nothing or in a lot of cases go the other way

So you got to work out what you are afraid of.

And yeah, I know, I've made the deep breath as I hit 'send' on a message to someone I like.  I kinda know the ***.  But, really, what's the worst that can happen?  She says no and we've wasted the 10-20 minutes we spent on the message?

(or the 30 seconds in the case of the 'hey') 

I just do not like the fact that the males can not simple dm the females unless we pay ***. That in some cases can be looked at as hooking Virtual Hooking but still hooking. (This is coming from a website designer) 

But you can make the first DM.  You are just limited on a free profile. Like, today you sent 6 messages

But that in itself, it ties in with the shotgun approach - instead of focusing on someone you find really interesting, shooting into the trees in hope of hitting something

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

GUYS, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!!

haha - it was; sorry

seems to be another thread where it's become "but men are the real victims here" 

Posted
I agree with Dark arts. I, personally, am sorry for my more serious commentary of your intended humorous look at the site. I got the joke, but it also struck a chord in me that there are legitimate issues with how things work. Perhaps your "joke" will affect change that eliminates some of the more dubious members. Not that my opinion means much, but I think that you should be proud for having to spurred this discourse, rather than being upset about the direction that it took. I think that we all understood that it was a joke, but it angered us to a degree that the creeps and scammers preying upon members are ruining the site for everyone. Thanks for fomenting this attempt at change, albeit unintentional.
Posted
Agree, thank you for the post! Posts create discussions!
I think I've had enough of this one though tbh, I'm out 😅
Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

GUYS, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!!

Yeah, but y0o saY i ran-dumb-Ly yooz kApiTuls.  i sPel good.  I good grammer 2.  just kuz i say want to fuuk yur brainz out, yoo ain't talkin 2 me.

Posted

Lmao this reads like a message/profile I must see online at least twice a week. Some of the best/worst I receive are the unsolicited roleplays. They make my skin crawl and make me piss myself laughing all at once!

Posted
51 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Yeah, but y0o saY i ran-dumb-Ly yooz kApiTuls.  i sPel good.  I good grammer 2.  just kuz i say want to fuuk yur brainz out, yoo ain't talkin 2 me.

Ay donut want jusT aNy1 2 FuK my brainz oot th0z? Definitely n0t by jus sum raand0 in ma Inbox ya git meee????

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ay donut want jusT aNy1 2 FuK my brainz oot th0z? Definitely n0t by jus sum raand0 in ma Inbox ya git meee????

😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Because I'm funny!!

You do have your moments x

Posted
Funny how? Like a clown? Whatta ya mean you're funny? (No need to respond. Joe Pesci just seemed appropriate there.)
Posted

First, are you saying guys are not supposed to mention sexual interests in their profile or are you exclusively referring to first message?

Second, most women on here have so little information on their profile that the only thing you can really ask is what they're interested in - kink or non-kink related - because even that basic information is either not provided or fully expounded upon.

Some of the self-identified intellectual women have so much information on their profile that once you've scrawled through the mandatory thousands of words + essay reading and got to the bottom there's actually nothing left to talk about anymore because you basically know everything.

Posted
8 minutes ago, BlushingFlush said:

First, are you saying guys are not supposed to mention sexual interests in their profile or are you exclusively referring to first message?

Second, most women on here have so little information on their profile that the only thing you can really ask is what they're interested in - kink or non-kink related - because even that basic information is either not provided or fully expounded upon.

Some of the self-identified intellectual women have so much information on their profile that once you've scrawled through the mandatory thousands of words + essay reading and got to the bottom there's actually nothing left to talk about anymore because you basically know everything.

What is it that you want? A blank profile or information within a profile because from your response I'm really unclear but I will say this, what anyone chooses to write on their profile is down to them, if you're unable to pit together a well put together msg in either instance is on you, don't blame the individual
In terms c
In terms of this post, my intention was for satire as most of mine are, you can read into it whatever fits your narrative

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

What is it that you want? A blank profile or information within a profile

Something with information you can actually respond to.

For example [blank profile] ... ok, nothing to see here, moving along swiftly.

"I like turkey, it is tender and succulent" ... do you now?

"55 to the power of three minus the cosine of 25, really quickly now" ... a superhero movie about a maths prodigy?

I will say this, what anyone chooses to write on their profile is down to them, if you're unable to pit together a well put together msg in either instance is on you, don't blame the individual

Believe me the content and quality of my opening message is derived straight from the source - the woman's profile.

In terms of this post, my intention was for satire as most of mine are, you can read into it whatever fits your narrative

Yeah but I can say all my comments and posts are satire also then I am essentially immune to criticism. Or were you being sarcastic and you actually think it's tough for men trying to meet women on this site? In which case an apology may be owed. Perhaps though, it can be inferred that you would not talk about such things unless there were a sentiment that rung true for you. And it is this sentiment I aim to address in such a conversation.

Also, the object of ridicule in "satire" is supposed to be an authority or institution, the purpose is supposed to somehow provoke change or revolution in said institution by provoking thought. What is the authority or institution being criticised here? What is the provoking thought intended to radicalise reform?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I think that she did spark a small movement, maybe. There are some suggestions in the rest of this stream, and I messaged the admins to read through it to get a feel for the mood and problems and solutions. I mean the first thing you see, when you login is "do you like Fet," or another similar question.
Posted
14 minutes ago, Fidget said:

I think that she did spark a small movement, maybe. There are some suggestions in the rest of this stream, and I messaged the admins to read through it to get a feel for the mood and problems and solutions. I mean the first thing you see, when you login is "do you like Fet," or another similar question.

Is the movement about the downtrodden women of online kink dating with their severe lack of dating opportunities or connections formed in this sordid world of romantically and sexually successful old dude creeps stealing all the young women without wining or dining them first? I must have been oblivious to the structural changes evoked.