Foot fetish as a Dom

Posted

I was a bit shocked, and it takes me a lots to be, when after giving compliments to a woman about her feet, she declared me as a bitch for worshiping her feet. She said that in her eyes a dom should never worship feet?

I mean foot fetish is a sexual preference and can be adapt for different situations. I like it as footjob, I am not much into sucking toes.

so whats your view on that one.....dont be shy and dip you toes on that topic

Posted
I agree with you completely, sounds like the girl isn't as clued up as she may like to sound šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Posted
Deny the bratty sh*t any pleasures for a week and she'll soon learn not to decide what is and isn't Dom-Like šŸ˜
Posted

anyone can be into feet - and I have embraced foot fetish as a Dom (as well as as a sub) she probably made a mess of "I only want a sub at my feet"Ā 

Posted
A Dom can have any fetishes he wishes and in my opinion it would be my place as his submissive to accept and try to facilitate those wants, needs and desires to the best of my ability. Doesn't sound like she's truly submissive to you if she dare speak to you in such a disrespectful way but that's just my own personal view and opinion
Posted (edited)

I would like to specify shes not my sub, believe me she wont dare!

its just a girl who put pics of her feet on the site.

Edited by Deleted Member
didnt finished sentence
Posted

I'm a dom and see nothing wrong with being into feet, like I am. Like you said, just a sexual preference.

Posted

No activity or fetish is inherently Dominant or submissive - itā€™s the context of how the activity is doneĀ that sets that tone - hell, a foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes and does not even have to be in the context of D/s at all anyway.Ā 

Heels šŸ‘ šŸ‘ 

Posted
38 minutes ago, MissHeels said:

No activity or fetish is inherently Dominant or submissive - itā€™s the context of how the activity is doneĀ that sets that tone - hell, a foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes and does not even have to be in the context of D/s at all anyway.Ā 

Heels šŸ‘ šŸ‘ 

absolutely, but I think they were just not well educated in the bdsm life. Presumption or badly induced to this life!Ā 

well I happy I am not turning into a sub suddenly just because I like women feet :)

Skinny146
Posted

I think womans feet are so sexy but they have to be nice.Ā  I really like them in nylons. I'm not weird I just think it's so sexy and a turn on.

Posted
I like looking at womenā€™s legs especially when they are wearing a short skirt or dress with tights or holdups or stockings. It would be a pleasure to run my hands up their nylon covered legs if they would allow me. Toes would also be a pleasure to admire if Iā€™d be allowed caress them too
Posted
A true dominant understands that he would have no control over a submissive until they are granted it, it is a special bond and both parties should worship one another. Nothing like worshiping the body of someone you share a bond with like that.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On ā€Ž05ā€Ž/ā€Ž05ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 11:28 PM, Skinny146 said:

I think womans feet are so sexy but they have to be nice.Ā  I really like them in nylons. I'm not weird I just think it's so sexy and a turn on.

Yes I agree nice feet in strappy stilettos bare is best, so you can see toes,instep,heel ,the shape the foot follows in the shoe, but in nylon they are still sexy, yes a big turn on for me, not weird.