Your First Dom

Posted
You'll have been teetering on the edge of the kink world and then you'll meet him, your first Dom. He'll push you over that cliff and you'll fall hard, you'll realise that any and all prior sexual relationships weren't as good as you'd thought. You'll regret your misspent youth.

You'll find yourself being submissive and you'll love it even though you hate the word and find its meaning reprehensible

He'll own you and you'll love it even though the idea of being owned makes you feel objectified and you find that reprehensible

He'll call you names and you'll love the fact that he'll use the word 'my' infront of them even though they're words you'd never use yourself or allow anyone else to use when talking to/about you because you find them reprehensible

He'll give you tasks to do and you'll do them even though you find taking orders/direction a pisstake

You'll have rules to follow and you will, even though you're generally of the view that rules are to be broken.

You'll wonder if you're insane

You'll decide your a sex addict

You'll decide you've found true love

You'll find that there's never enough time in the day for him and you.

You'll start to resent everything else, work, family, friends, anything that prevents you having time with him

And then on a rainy Wednesday evening you'll loose him and you'll think you've lost everything.

Your heart will be breaking

Your life will be chaotic

You'll wonder what you did wrong

You'll think that you'll never get over him and you won't because he's the one that held the key which unlocked the door to the real you.

Time will pass and you'll have a eureka moment. You haven't lost everything, you've simply found a new beginning. You'll want to make it a way of life.

You'll join a kinky dating site

You'll buy new lingerie to post pics

You'll start using words like 'dynamic' 'lifestyle' 'community'

You'll meet others like you and you'll make friends with them

And you'll be ok.

Written from the female perspective because I am one
Posted
This!!!! But it’s the same from the perspective of a Domme!!

When you’ve felt like everything to someone and then it’s gone.. these feelings are exactly the same.
Posted
27 minutes ago, sheswitch said:
This!!!! But it’s the same from the perspective of a Domme!!

When you’ve felt like everything to someone and then it’s gone.. these feelings are exactly the same.

I don't doubt it at all x

Posted
Wonderfully written. Thank you for your perspective, CopperKnob.
Posted
I look forward to see what comes out of you next. This post in particular resonates as I think it’s how most of us who have identified as a submissive at one time or another have lived through.
Posted
A true master is a loving gentleman who express his love in a passionate and possessive way
Submission is the greatest gift of trust a servant can offer
True master understand that obedience must earned
Posted

Thank you. This is the kind of thing I need to know as I get started. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My dom i am suppoosed to meet for the first time says that when she gets here she is going to spank me untill i wail for some of my remarks and doubts
Posted
4 hours ago, RAMB said:
My dom i am suppoosed to meet for the first time says that when she gets here she is going to spank me untill i wail for some of my remarks and doubts

Unless you’ve consented that’s ***.

Posted
4 hours ago, RAMB said:
How do you know when you have met the dom for you

It depends what you want/need from a Dom. Once you have that figured out it'll be easier for you to know whether theres connection, no different than vanilla dating etc