Playlist in "Dropbox"

Posted

I was thinking about creating a playlist as part of my dropbox (in case anyone isn't familiar, it's a box you have full of things that comfort you when you hit a sub drop. Chocolate, scented candles, bath stuff. Something that smells like you're Dom/me, wine. No, delete wine. Mine doesn't have that anymore, I swear ... because I drank it).

Has anyone else done this? Wondering what the mood should be. Music they like? Upbeat songs? That might feel abrasive if I feel low. Something that will be empathetic but might make me cry? Open to suggestions. MmmmBop by Hanson, or REM's Everybody Hurts? lol

Posted
I love wearing his shirts as a reminder, but I would need a she shed, not a box, Char, giggle…
Posted

I think that's a good idea

For types of tunes it depends on what might work for you

As I travel a lot for play and filming - I often on my way there will listen to a lot that is quite fast tempo or energising - usually industrial or electro

On my way back, I usually at least start a bit more chill.  Ari Mason is somewhat of a go to. 

Posted
Honestly almost all of those 'Chill lo-fi beats to study, read, etc etc to...' vids on YT are actually pretty soothing. It's a very stress-free kind of music and therefore it produces those kinds of vibes. I always feel very relaxed and serene when I put a channel or vid like that on. Granted, that might not be for everyone but it is something to try or consider.
Posted

Oooh I have this as part of my drop box @Lady_Char I have a Spotify playlist that is just pretty much chilled out songs....a few lady gaga songs too lol because well yes I'm obsessed 😆 they for sure help chill me out 

SophieSubSlut11
Posted
Yes I’m gonna have to douse the T-shirt in way more aftershave next time haha
Helium - Sia

X
Posted
Listen out for an album by Acoustic Paradiso called Acoustic Guitar Chillout. It'll be out soon. Also Spanish Guitar Cafe Music have many albums of what you need. The music is written, played and recorded by a Master who understands the need to connect. Please enjoy.