“The Hunted” chapter 6 - “A new dawn breaks”

Erotes-72

Posted

The hunted as a collective has now received over 900 views. I so thank everyone who has taken the time to read. So I now post chapter 6 and hope to break the 1000 mark 😘❤️❤️

“The Hunted” chapter 6 - “A new dawn breaks”

Pholoe had never felt such exhaustion. She lay on her left side in a small hollow just inside “Prelacy forest”. Amasol held her tight, spooning her and drawing her closer still. Amasol’s right hand holding Pholoe’s right breast. Caressing her, playing and pinching her nipple. She had her face pressed deep into Pholoe’s neck, sweetly kissing her, her tongue exploring her ear lobe, he teeth gently nibbling. Both of their chests were beating hard, both their hearts pumping, now in rhythm. The last hour had be exhausting, dangerous and frantic. Now however safety had been found and all there efforts had not been in vain. So they lay and Amasol showed her new mistress love and gratitude. 

Amasol’s hand left Pholoe’s breast and with one finger she touched Pholoe’s throat. Softly and lovingly she started to run it south. Between her her breasts, over her stomach and passed her navel. Pholoe rolled onto her back and placed her right leg over Amasol as a sign of her consent. “Mistress would like some pleasure?” Amasol’s words just a gentle whisper as her lips lowered to kiss her queen. Her tongue dancing now as they passionate kissed, her hand continuing until it reached its destination. She played and teased her new mistress, her mouth and tongue engaging one set of lips as her fingers explored her other. The more aroused Pholoe became the more eager Amasol’s gratitude and affection flared. She allowed her fingers to plunge deep into Pholoe’s ever filling well, stopping just once to suck them, to taste her mistresses love and then she engaged once more. It would be a long hot day so Amasol had no desire to rush.

Just a single hour ago life was so different, dawn was looming fast and they were still stood in Aeolus’s pit. Amasols legs were so weak after a day of captivity it took all of Pholoe’s strength to help push her out. She had allowed Amasol to go first, her hands on her arse pushing her up. Pholoe knew she wouldn’t run with out her “amulet”. A slave caught without one would be decreed “Chattel”, placed in the stocks in the clearing and announced  “enthralment” for all to use as they wished. It was said the last chattel had been fucked over 500 times in each hole, had over a pint of cum pumped for her stomach and had laceration on her body that scared for life, u now visible, night’s dark cloak no longer hid there presence and they were still on “Tranquil Plans”.  They left the riverbed and climbed “Lamech path” the only other exit off the plains. From there they headed east, over “Paragons plains” across “Shelly’s brook” finally reaching “Prelacy Forest” instantly dawns new light was masked as they entered and Pholoe immediately thought of the previous morning as she sat and waited for the hunt to start. It was a distant memory now, so much had happened in the last 24 hours.

They had not ventured far into the forest, the morning light though dampened by the forests canopy still betrayed then. However Lady Luck had been there friend, provided shelter, so now they lay in a perfect hollow on the forest floor and Amasol let her fingers play and kissed her mistress passionately.

The first two days of the hunt were the most dangerous of all. A few years back, to increase Hawker engagement the hunt had changed the rules and employed “beaters” to form an outer cordon limiting the playing field for the first two days. Now the spoil were kept confined in a much smaller geographical area for this period. Survival chances greatly reduced and the rate of capture had spiralled. Due to this a new traditions had formed, most Hawkers returned to the clearing for the first night to share in the pleasures of so many captured spoil. The biggest “orgy” on earth., it had been called. Those caught on day one certainly helped pacify any wanton desires of those sexually frustrates “Hawkers”.   

For one poor spoil fate had certainly dealt a crushing hand. “Starlight” whilst being chased by Juno and her subordinates through the forest had caught her arm on a branch, ripping off her amulet. It was late in the evening when Juno had caught her. A hard days hunt had brought her reward and without any control Juno had released her passions right there on the forest floor, before decreeing Starlight Chattel and marching her back to the stocks in the clearing. Although now dawn had broke a line of Hawkers still queued for starlight’s attention.

For now though Amasol and Pholoe found there own pleasure. Amasol now softly kissed her mistress, her head now travelling south. Stopping to enjoy Pholoes breasts, her tongue first circulating her nipples until they became just so erect, then sucking and nibbling and pulling on them hard. Only after Amasol thought her mistress was totally horny did she continue her journey south, her soft tongue passing and tasting Pholoes stomach, still further south passed her pubic line until she feasted on both her pussy and anus. Pholoes legs gripped Amasols head and her tongue ploughed deep and hard. Amasol feasted on her mistress and the new day promised untold pleasure.  

Posted

Wow!!! Wonderful as ever and I'm sure you'll get way past the 1000! Also thank you for sharing this chapter with me before posting for everyone else...it's a privilege so thank you

Posted
You make my heart beat a little faster with this story 😘
Posted
3 hours ago, FitGirl said:

🔥

Thank you Pholoe. So pleased it lite that spark 😘

Posted
3 hours ago, Purr said:

😍😍 wonderful as ever!! Roll on chapter 7 xx

Oh you so make me happy. Wonderful to know you enjoyed it my sweet xx

Posted
3 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Wow!!! Wonderful as ever and I'm sure you'll get way past the 1000! Also thank you for sharing this chapter with me before posting for everyone else...it's a privilege so thank you

Your words are so kind, as always I’m humbled. Thank you my beautiful friend xx

Posted
2 hours ago, Bluebell44 said:

You make my heart beat a little faster with this story 😘

The very thought of your heart beating a little faster is enough to make me write more beautiful Bluebell44 🥰

Posted

This is wonderful. Such an amazing dark fantasy. I long for more xx

Posted
14 hours ago, Phoenix31 said:

This is wonderful. Such an amazing dark fantasy. I long for more xx

Oh thank you sweet Phoenix31. That is so kind x

Posted
Wow, I love your writing and especially this story, You totally draw us into the tale I could feel Amasol’s fingers playing on my own skin
Posted
2 minutes ago, skylinegirl said:

Wow, I love your writing and especially this story, You totally draw us into the tale I could feel Amasol’s fingers playing on my own skin

Skylinegirl, your comments are so generous, warm and oh so welcome. Thank you for your lovely words they mean so much xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I binged on Chapter 2-6 last night. It’s been worth the wait to enjoy them back to back. Can’t wait to read more. 

Posted
On 10/14/2021 at 8:59 PM, MsWheel said:

I binged on Chapter 2-6 last night. It’s been worth the wait to enjoy them back to back. Can’t wait to read more. 

MsWheel your comments bring me so much pleasure, they are truly gracious. The fact you spent the time reading my story as one blows my mind. More shall follow soon, inspired by amazing comments like yours. My love and kisses my sweet lady 😘😘