Are You A Dombrat???

Posted
Subs get a bad rap. Many of us are falsely accused and bear the public shame of being labeled as brats, which hurts us all the way down in our purely submissive hearts. In fact, it is not our soft and submissive selves who are at fault, but our cherished (and delusional) Doms.
For example....

• If you write how-to articles on being a bratty Dom, after being out-bratted by your sub... you might just be a DomBrat.

Keep gathering up the empty ice cream containers, and save the DomPout for later.

• If you employ the word 'Really', accompanied by 'the look', at the sight of a subs eye roll... you just might just be a DomBrat.

There would be no eye rolling if you didn't ask obvious questions/say stupid things, but you never let us explain that part before you start unbuckling belts and growling.

• If your sub goes to the effort of developing a special term of endearment for you, which you immediately reject (Glitter Boy)... you might just be a DomBrat.

You may as well embrace the term, seeing as you'll be covered in glitter sooner or later.

• If you spend more time taking selfies of yourself removing/holding your belt than using it to strap willing subs... you might just be a DomBrat.

It is a truth, universally acknowledged, that a submissive in possession of a fine backside must be in want of a beating. See section 112.023.09 of the Secret Domly Dom Manual.

• If your idea of livening up a Monday afternoon is to assign your sub quality time with a butt plug... you might just be a DomBrat.

It's not our fault that carefully considered Domly training regimens are not properly valued or appreciated, particularly as they are more than readily available from Kink Inc.

Todays satirical post has been brought to you by the letter 'R' (for run).
StickyTrickster
Posted
49 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Subs get a bad rap. Many of us are falsely accused and bear the public shame of being labeled as brats, which hurts us all the way down in our purely submissive hearts.

As much as I enjoy your writing and whether satirical or not I'm going to have to object to the notion that being called a Brat should be something to be ashamed of out of principle.  As a switch (dom-leaning) I consider myself both a Bratty Dom and Bratty Sub by default (can tone it down on occasion) and that the Brat label should be worn with pride and not shame.  Anyone using any label, whether Brat or other, as a means to try shame another is not worth anyone's time.

Posted
Kkkb I'll look. How ii in xxxfg ggyg. Cvz ok or zr the bib.ovm miniknn
TiberiusSicae
Posted

SAMs (Smart Arse Masochist) is that very special sort of brat and imo are not only best suited by brat tamers but also the SAS Dom - Smart Arse Sadist.  More on this in a future "article" I feel will explain this "footnote" in more depth.

Brats and SAMs should never get a hard time amongst others; they are as special in their own ways as an s type. The same is true for any SAS or D type.

Posted
Your satirical articles tickle my funny bone. I once had a Dom SAM whenever I said brat. I disagree lol. *** is great when doled out in a justified manner with humor and new toys with which to ***. He was a brat tamer and sensual Dom with a mildly sadistic side…can we say clover clamps used in the most interesting ways while practicing either orgasm denial or ***d orgasm until your tongue was hanging out from dehydration. No matter. He told me that the only way to be a brat tamer was to be a bigger brat so you knew what the loopholes were and to get to them first to wait for the bedazzled flogger (hiding a second one for retribution or using the bedazzled one because the ends were a favorite place for the bigger stones), or the super charged hatachi wand set to full so if you put it under his chair cushion to automatically come in whenever he sat down conveniently with a screw loose so it never vibrates again, his favorite T-shirt with his spot of tea whenever he asked for tea. I giggle as I remember the spankings that were supposed to hurt. I digress. Some of his stunts were much brattier than mine like replacing my favorite ice cream or taking me to the dress store only to buy his momma the exact dress I wanted. Anywho, the best quality a Brat Tamer can have is a great sense of humor and the intelligence to know that beating someone at their own games was to get there first. Brat goes both ways to be successful. I’d like to thank the bratty Dom for always bringing humor and light to the fun and games played and teaching new me ways to brat and find the most clever loopholes left in the knots.
Posted
That was a butt-text, apparently.