Passion

Posted

Instead of just kissing you gently, something raw and primal surges up, as i kiss you, the urgency intensifies, the need to taste you driving me wild. pushing you against the wall, i lift you. pinning you with my hips as my hands explore your figure. a desperate growl erupts from my chest as i loose myself in you. your scent, feeling your breaths grow more and more ragged, the heat of your lips crushed against mine, the delicious little moans.

As our passion surges forward like a tidal wave, you would start tearing at my clothes, and i yours. my fingertips delicately brushing over your cheekbones, up your neck to spread through your hair, my bare chest pressed against yours as i carry you to the shower. both still half clothed i turn on the jets of water, the hot torrents crashing over us. kissing down your neck i would then draw your nipple into my mouth, gently biting as my tongue flicks incessantly back and forth.  Feeling my shaft strain against my sodden jeans id feel you fumble with my belt, slowly but deliberately popping the buttons to reveal my engorged member. your hands slowly teasing.

Then and only then, all consumes me. truly lost in you i become devilish. tearing your skirt from your hips, and your lingerie to ribbons of lace. your sweet sex exposed to me. i have no other thoughts on my mind. i need to taste you. the water crashing over us, steam filling the air, and my guttural growl as i taste your clit over and over again. my fingers splayed over your perfect ass holding you in place as i feel your legs grow weak.

The need to burry myself deep inside you is overwhelming. kissing back up your body and planting a heavy almost bruising kiss to your lips, the head of my cock breaching your dripping tight pussy. slowly inching deeper and deeper until im seated completely inside you. the slow grinding thrusts driving us both insane. teasing you until you're begging for me to bring you to release.

Id pick you up, still seated deep inside you, and carry you to the bedroom. the 4 poster bed so inviting. standing you against one of the posts, id turn you around so i can watch you arch your back, pressing your ass against me, begging for me to take you again. Grabbing a length of silk, i would blindfold you. and tell you to stay exactly where you are. you'd feel me wrap your wrists in rope, and then feel yourself almost roughly tied to the bedpost. a firm swat to your ass, the sudden sting making you gasp. the individual tails of the flogger then gently trailing over your body. teasing.

Wrapping a hand around your hips, i would surge deep and hard into your dripping sex. each thrust met by you as you throw your hips back, both of us needing more. needing to feel one another. fingertips teasing at your nipples and clit, our bodies slick with sweat and passion. still tied to the bedpost, i'd lift you, turn you around and wrap your legs around me. your hips bucking wildly as you ride my shaft. your clit grinding against me. removing the blindfold id order you to look at me whilst you climax. to never break eye contact. feeling your legs buckle id take over and piston deeper and harder into you. never breaking eye contact. feeling your pussy pulsate around my cock. feeling your climax build up. and then release. we would both release together. your screams ragged and gasping. my guttural growl. the ejaculation so hard it feels like another thrust, another wave of orgasm hitting you. feeling you squirt around my cock, flooding down my body. never once breaking eye contact

Posted
Loved this. You write so well!
Posted
Tuesday at 10:13 PM, Sub-lime said:
Loved this. You write so well!

Why thank you ☺️