slavewife

Posted

had an amazing convo tonight on *** in BDSM room with great people finding out from both sides how they felt how they do ect , so asking people that dont come into rooms how do you all feel from a sub/slave ect to a dom/me ect. is it words or act or is it a hard limit for you be good to find out from commnity whare you all stand . had people liking it and others its a no go but to help  people that want to explore be good , thank you for any ideas and comments  

Posted
I am new here i have kinks but i from what i have read on utube that i am a little submissive and a little dominant so i am told i am a switch but i dont knoe where i fit in
Posted
46 minutes ago, RAMB said:

I am new here i have kinks but i from what i have read on utube that i am a little submissive and a little dominant so i am told i am a switch but i dont knoe where i fit in

Have you don’t the bdsm test to see which one you’re 

Posted
There are many different kinds of shame that people enjoy. Talking about the kind of shame that turns a person on tends to be a very interesting conversation.
Posted
I think there is something utterly tickling to hear your biggest *** spoken out load in *** while in the act of being degraded. It plays with one’s psych in the best of ways.

This play, with consent and communication beforehand (of course), can be the same as self affirmation in the sense that you’ve gotten a mental “impact” and you’re associating it with something positive (like a sexual act, or pleasurable act/ play). The words no longer owns you and you can release in mental state of vulnerability which is so very hot. 😉
Posted
1 hour ago, kbenhavn188 said:

The words no longer owns you and you can release in mental state of vulnerability which is so very hot. 😉

I couldn't agree more! I really love my phobia play - and all its attendant guilt and shame. The being able to let go (while being supported by someone I love and trust) is incredibly powerful. 

I *did* wrestle with all the guilt, shame and angst from 15-18, but embracing that vulnerability and learning to trust really has changed my life. 

When in doubt, kiss the ***! 

And, yes - it really *is* incredibly hot! 

Posted
7 hours ago, kbenhavn188 said:
I think there is something utterly tickling to hear your biggest *** spoken out load in *** while in the act of being degraded. It plays with one’s psych in the best of ways.

This play, with consent and communication beforehand (of course), can be the same as self affirmation in the sense that you’ve gotten a mental “impact” and you’re associating it with something positive (like a sexual act, or pleasurable act/ play). The words no longer owns you and you can release in mental state of vulnerability which is so very hot. 😉

Yeh, ***play in general can be a liberating experience within the right context and with aftercare for both sides.

Being able to experience that I'm an environment you have opted into, one that you can opt out of, very cool.

Posted (edited)

The life that my kittens and I just settled into seems so full of options and chance and I am so down to fill them to new heights of gushing.  Tonight is assisted sexual deviance. Their favorite type, I'm gonna share live with our incredible soon to be playdate in NC we find new switches.  

Control and double vag, total slut treatment and it's so perfect when its reality, they are speeding up to almost *** quality brutness and loving it with cum everywhere. Double ended monster will be changing people's lives this year, well ours, let's see if my 10in and buddies almost 12in  tools can actually handle a lady, after us she will be so cum filled and flexing stretch that we go higher into her perverse perfection. our bend is more natural sezy

Edited by Ozz76Cass
Fidntmean to back out, wasnt finished
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love it with all my perverted heart. To be called dirty, filthy slut or pig and be treated like that. Hell yeah ^^"

• 1 month later...
Posted

Me and my friend had to bring bikini photos of our moms to our bully for his pleasure.  It turns me on when I think about it now.

Posted

I never thought it would be something of interest to me but i've come to realize that it does excite me over the past few years. Not necessarily public ***(yet?), but the thought of my wife humiliating me gets me wild. 

• 1 month later...