Demi-Sexuality

Posted
1 minute ago, Dragonflylover said:
May I ask OP - how did you come to learn that you may be demi-sexual?

Very happy to discuss via a pm if you would be happy for me to. I don’t mind sharing but I don’t want any further negativity on this thread, particularly if I’m posting about my experience 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pr3tty_Little said:

Very happy to discuss via a pm if you would be happy for me to. I don’t mind sharing but I don’t want any further negativity on this thread, particularly if I’m posting about my experience 😊

Oh for sure, I understand 🤗

Posted
14 minutes ago, Pr3tty_Little said:

what a pitty for the rest of us to miss the interactions. I also enjoyed the discussion along with so many others.

sometimes because of the turbulence it might be worth to keep things going.

Perhpas we need to "Ring the bells that still and ring"  "There is a crack in everything; that’s how the light gets in" 

well it's just a thought anyway. many thanks again for your beautiful question and attitude anyhow

have a lovely night

Posted
3 minutes ago, KinkyDomProf said:

what a pitty for the rest of us to miss the interactions. I also enjoyed the discussion along with so many others.

sometimes because of the turbulence it might be worth to keep things going.

Perhpas we need to "Ring the bells that still and ring"  "There is a crack in everything; that’s how the light gets in" 

well it's just a thought anyway. many thanks again for your beautiful question and attitude anyhow

have a lovely night

If you’d like to know I’m happy to pm to discuss 😊 but have a lovely night yourself and thank you for sharing on here

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pr3tty_Little said:

If you’d like to know I’m happy to pm to discuss 😊 but have a lovely night yourself and thank you for sharing on here

Thank you. I would love that. It is always refreshing to interact with people that have substance. People who recognise what democracy is in our daily lives and practise its very core, to be tolerant and respectful of each other's views.

Have a lovely night too

Posted
Great question. Personally I want it all to be intimate with another. If I don’t have that emotional connection it will never go anywhere and we’re better off friendly. By have it all I mean the emotional, intellectual, and physical attraction. I deserve the aforementioned connections. Without all three it’s empty sex that leaves me unfulfilled and feeling badly. After the first time it happened I decided if I cannot have it all I’d rather have nothing.
Posted
I dont personally see how it's possible to really go deep with another unless there is an intimate connection. For me it's a vital aspect and one that I could only live without in a NSA fwb scenario. With that intimacy for me comes true understanding of who the partner really is.....and as such enables a deeper more trusting relationship. This is why I avoid the word dynamic....as it's much much more than that.
Posted
10 hours ago, RAMB said:

I am new here explain that to me please

as mentioned a few in the thread

Demi Sexual is that in order to be sexually attracted to someone you would also need an emotional connection.

Posted
9 hours ago, Leisa said:

Great question. Personally I want it all to be intimate with another. If I don’t have that emotional connection it will never go anywhere and we’re better off friendly. By have it all I mean the emotional, intellectual, and physical attraction. I deserve the aforementioned connections. Without all three it’s empty sex that leaves me unfulfilled and feeling badly. After the first time it happened I decided if I cannot have it all I’d rather have nothing.

Snap... I'd rather f**k my left hand to death than fall short on one of the 3 forms of attraction.

(my right hand flatlined last week, so I have spent some time seriously considering this) 

Posted

Very much agree with needing a connection before i can have anything physical sexual intimate with someone. 

Its why im so hard to get close to anyone. But if i feel a connection with someone i soften a bit. If i dont have a connection its a million times no. 

Years ago i maybe could have. But not know. I think being on this site and a lot of advances ive encountered have massively played a part on me developing this. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Psuedom said:

Snap... I'd rather f**k my left hand to death than fall short on one of the 3 forms of attraction.

(my right hand flatlined last week, so I have spent some time seriously considering this) 

😂😂😂