S-Types - New daddy here, I would love some input please, she's my world!

NewDaddy2021

Posted

Hi everyone,

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to read what will probably be a long post, I appreciate any help, input and advice on any points covered.

I have a shit ton of stuff in my head and rather than clog up the forum I'm going to dump it all in this one post, if anything needs more explanation I'll start a new post for the specific.

While this is primarily to get input from S-Types, if any Dom's have any input I'd also love to hear it.

So, a little introduction to let you know where I'm at. 

I started looking into D/s about a year ago with a girl specifically DD/lg but without age regression, more of a care giver role. That fell through when she got a job 240 miles away and had to relocate.

Fast forward to 10 weeks ago I started dating the most amazing, smart, fun, sweet, kind girl in the world, we hit it off instantly.

About 4 weeks in she said I was the best thing to happen in her life for such a long time.

Basically it was mainly centred around these things.

1) She feels that I allow her to just be herself, she has a high pressure job in a law firm and a pretty strict Catholic upbringing and feels like she needed to stay within the model picture those things portray.

She doesn't need to with me she feels free to just let her real cute, fun totally amazing self out. I am actually really surprised she can bottle it up because she is absolutely nothing like how she says she normally is.

2) She has never had anyone really care for her like I have, silly things that are so simple have had a profound effect on her.

She has a medical condition and I've supported her through that, one day early on she forgot her *** meds and had a flare up in work, ever since then I have reminded her to put her pills in her bag every single work day. But she loves that I do little things like that.

It's got to a point now (which makes me feel so fucking pleased and like I've accomplished something) where I don't even have to say it now, she sends me a Snapchat picture every day of the pills in her bag saying Got them Daddy ❤️.

3) I allow her to just escape the pressure from work and just relax, and just zone out.

A couple of days after this I got a message saying "can I tell you something please, please don't judge me"

She then went on to say she was into daddy kink and had never been able to tell anyone because she felt embarrassed but she needed to tell me.

She said she feels like I'm the one and asked if I would try being her Daddy.

This was so nice because I'd already had the excitement of thinking about exploring it in the past but with her it just seemed so right, she is literally amazing and I feel quite honoured that she was comfortable enough to open up and also ask me.

Anyway we have started exploring a bit mainly sexual so far and here's where I would like to hear some experiences or input please and a bit of help.

Feel free to address any of these points because although I feel completely comfortable it's still completely new to me.

1) She had never cum with another man before only she could mak herself cum.

So we had a quite intense 4 hours of play and cuddles and kisses in-between.

During the play I had her legs over my shoulders and was quite rough, her reaction was the sexiest most gorgeous thing I've ever seen but I thought I'd broken her at one point.

The only way I can describe it was she went all loose, her voice went slightly deeper and slower, her eyes were glazed over, her words were sort of broken if you get what I mean like she couldn't speak properly and she went extremely touchy feely, like I could feel her hands holding onto me wherever she could touch me.

I'd never experienced it so slowed down and sort of killed the moment but afterwards we were messaging and she said "how the fuck did you do that to me, my head was in the clouds I need to feel it again"

She said it felt like I'd fucked the soul out of her lol

Do any of you guys or girls get this feeling, should I keep going next time it happens (we have safewords and a safety movement to stop play) she never used it this time I just stopped myself.

2) She said I have this look that I give her while we're playing, she loves it, I give it a few times apparently.

How she described it was the look in my eyes is so hot, she felt like she was the only thing on my mind. She also after the first time I done it said she fills with excitement because she knows any second now I'm going to absolutely ruin her.

I have no idea when this happens, all I can think is we will be being all nice and gentle then she will do something and it's like a switch goes off in my head and this intense feeling encompasses me, I just think you're fucking mine now and I have the urge to just grab her and excuse the description, absolutely destroy her beautiful body.

I also have another one to a lesser extent that she's noticed, she will be cheeky and playful for instance we were having a coffee and she slid her hand right up my leg and whispered "it's funny that I can turn you on and there's nothing you can do about it"

Apparently in situations like this I also give another look that she finds a turn on.

Does your Dom have a look like this? How does it make you feel? Do you purposely try to make him do it?

3) She confessed yesterday that she wants me to completely let loose and own her whole body. Absolutely ruin her like she's my slut.

Like I said I'm completely new to this, so is she really and I'm the one who brings it out of her, she said she wants to do filthy things with me, she wants me to use her.

I've asked her what she wants and have a few ideas, but her main wish is to feel completely dominated, like she is the only thing on my mind. (She actually is)

A couple of things she has liked is face fucking, I think I'm too tame right now, she loves it when I drag her about and put her where I want her, she went really filthy when I made her squirt all over us and then licked it all off her body.

She actually asked me to spit in her mouth after that.

Any ideas of what I could do would be greatly appreciated, I want to give her what she needs and I actually enjoy it myself too.

4) She keeps saying she wants to please me as much as I please her. I'll be honest, she is the most amazing person ever and literally brightenes my day every single day everything she does makes me smile.

What does it mean when you say this to your Dom, I know it's going to be different for everyone but how would you feel like your need to please has been met.

What would you do, what makes you feel like you've done your job and allows your mind to rest a bit?

5) she says everytime she looks at clothes now her first thought is "will he think I look good in this" which is really nice that she is thinking about making herself look sexy or pretty for me.

I have the issue of not wanting her to potentially put something back that she would normally wear because she thinks I won't find it sexy or pretty.

She had body confidence issues in the past and for the first time she feels sexy because of how I see her and tell her that she is beautiful all the time, to me she is absolutely perfect, so gorgeous with the prettiest face and most beautiful figure but still I don't want her to be always making purchases based off my perceived perception.

How can I tell her this without making it sound like a crappy comment please.

That's basically where I'm at, my head is a bit scrambled and we are talking as much as possible and little bits come out here and there but I feel like some ideas, help and advice could help me help her to open up a bit more.

Our communication is actually really good but I think because it's new to both of us we just need to get better which is slowly happening and will continue to.

She is the most amazing thing that's happened in my life for so long, she has brought out sides to me I never thought I had and even though it's a bit overwhelming at the minute I'm loving every second.

She makes me want to be a better version of me for both of us and I truly fucking adore this girl she's one in a million and even though she doesn't realise it she's such a massive part of my life and I want to be the man both of us need me to be, or as close as possible to that man.

Apologies for the length and sorry if it's bored the shit out of you all but I needed to get it off my chest and hopefully ease some of the things running through my mind.

Thank you if you manage to read it all and thank you for any help, your time is greatly appreciated.

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Well you got me in the feels so much that I forgot what you were asking!

Haha don't even get me started on the feels she has changed my life so much so quick that my head is literally mush, nice, cute, amazing but devilishly filthy mush.

Posted
To be perfectly honest it doesn't sound like you need tips - just keep doing what you are doing and build on it - know that sounds a cop out, but as you have said yourself every relationship and dynamic is different but what you are doing appears to be working for you both, so exploring together and mutually based on those beginnings is the way to go.

The only word of caution I would add is this is all still fairly new in terms of the relationship so you could well be in the honeymoon phase still, so you need to figure out how you sustain that.
Posted

had to respond to this. It's a beautiful post...

Sounds like you're building really solid foundations. You've clicked. You obviously communicate well, trust each other. It's great to read.

Sounds like she was in subspace... watch out for sub drop. She may feel emotional, down, needy, insecure.. different for everyone. Lots of aftercare and self care if you're not together and check in regularly.

She's been open with you about what she wants, you have safewords and boundaries/limits (I assume) so relax and enjoy.

Outfits.... clothes...

Do some online window shopping? Go through outfits together, give them Mark's out of 10?

A word of caution.... frenzy.

It's common in the early stages. Everything is intense, exciting... it's easy to get caught up in it all. 

Keep a level head, pause for breath and think things through. Which it seems you're doing..

So lovely to read a post like this 🐺🙏

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

To be perfectly honest it doesn't sound like you need tips - just keep doing what you are doing and build on it - know that sounds a cop out, but as you have said yourself every relationship and dynamic is different but what you are doing appears to be working for you both, so exploring together and mutually based on those beginnings is the way to go.

The only word of caution I would add is this is all still fairly new in terms of the relationship so you could well be in the honeymoon phase still, so you need to figure out how you sustain that.

Thank you for your input, I suppose you're right that we should keep going as we are.

It's probably me overthinking things because there are a lot of feelings I've never experienced before.

As for the honeymoon period, yeah I fully expect a lot of it to die down a bit and I'm totally fine with that.

We will find something that suits us because we seem like a great match.

Posted
10 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

had to respond to this. It's a beautiful post...

Sounds like you're building really solid foundations. You've clicked. You obviously communicate well, trust each other. It's great to read.

Sounds like she was in subspace... watch out for sub drop. She may feel emotional, down, needy, insecure.. different for everyone. Lots of aftercare and self care if you're not together and check in regularly.

She's been open with you about what she wants, you have safewords and boundaries/limits (I assume) so relax and enjoy.

Outfits.... clothes...

Do some online window shopping? Go through outfits together, give them Mark's out of 10?

A word of caution.... frenzy.

It's common in the early stages. Everything is intense, exciting... it's easy to get caught up in it all. 

Keep a level head, pause for breath and think things through. Which it seems you're doing..

So lovely to read a post like this 🐺🙏

Thank you, for the amazing response I appreciate the kind words.

With regards to sub space, sub drop and after care, this might sound mushy and a bit lovingly sickening but I brought a bag of crap with me that she loves for a picnic.

Her favourite crisps, chocolate and drink and we sat and ate on the bed.

Then we had the best cuddle, it was so nice I'll never forget it. She lay on my chest with my arms wrapped round her and just fell asleep on me, I could have held her like that all day haha

As for the frenzy part I totally get what you mean it's all so exciting and feels like everything.is going 100mph and I'm trying to keep my calm head on as much as possible.

Thanks again.

Posted
I’m with Bounty. It really was a beautiful tribute to her. The glazed eyes and floaty feelings are associated with subspace and that bag of goodies you put together are a sub drop box.
I don’t think you really need advice but more of an affirmation that you’re on the right path. Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll both be fine.
Posted

I have nothing to add to the previous responses other than that I have just had a very uncharacteristic wave of jealousy!  You're doing just fine bud, but good on you for asking the community for advice, a great testament to character wanting to look after her.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

I’m with Bounty. It really was a beautiful tribute to her. The glazed eyes and floaty feelings are associated with subspace and that bag of goodies you put together are a sub drop box.
I don’t think you really need advice but more of an affirmation that you’re on the right path. Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll both be fine.

49 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

I have nothing to add to the previous responses other than that I have just had a very uncharacteristic wave of jealousy!  You're doing just fine bud, but good on you for asking the community for advice, a great testament to character wanting to look after her.  

39 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Very nice post. In regards to point 1. It sounds like she spaced. Which.is a good thing.

Keep doing what you are doing and communicating and just be yourself.

Thank you all for the kind words I appreciate the feedback, it's nice to know I'm on the right track.

@TheBookCollector thank you for the follow up via private message I appreciate the advice.

Posted
Reads as if you are doing just fine on your own. I to will point out that Bounty gave you the perfect technical answer.
I will add one thing to help keep you a step ahead, in your own time come up with a plan for handling conflict resolution. As the chances are at some point you will do something that will not only annoy the one you love but you will also believe that you are in the right.
It will help you to act logically and not out of ego if you plan for this.
What you have is beautiful and rare, congratulations to you both.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Thebian said:
Reads as if you are doing just fine on your own. I to will point out that Bounty gave you the perfect technical answer.
I will add one thing to help keep you a step ahead, in your own time come up with a plan for handling conflict resolution. As the chances are at some point you will do something that will not only annoy the one you love but you will also believe that you are in the right.

A Dom in the right? Perish the thought.

Posted
Being fair I didn't say you would be in the right just that you would believe your in the right. 😏 I am sure that makes enough wiggle room Leisa 🤣
Posted
10 hours ago, Thebian said:

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I'm usually not too bad with conflict but I can see how this could potentially be a bit different.

You've got me thinking now that if I do something wrong it could be tricky 🤣

But from what I've seen and heard from my girl she is pretty head strong and will certainly let me know.

Posted

I read this and thought WOW what an awesome and positive introduction to a great dynamic. You keep doing you. Listen to her as she is telling you her needs. And she feels so comfortable in doing so, so you have done well.

For me pleasing my Sir is in seeing His happiness in using me. Dont be afraid to show her your joy in her. 

Posted
15 hours ago, Thebian said:

Being fair I didn't say you would be in the right just that you would believe your in the right. 😏 I am sure that makes enough wiggle room Leisa 🤣

<watches from the stands as she takes a run up to tell him he's wrong about the allocated amount of wiggle room being ample enough>

🤣

Posted
3 hours ago, Curvygirl1 said:

I read this and thought WOW what an awesome and positive introduction to a great dynamic. You keep doing you. Listen to her as she is telling you her needs. And she feels so comfortable in doing so, so you have done well.

For me pleasing my Sir is in seeing His happiness in using me. Dont be afraid to show her your joy in her. 

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate all of you saying we're on the right track.

As for showing my joy in her I think I'm on the right track there because she tells me she can feel how much I enjoy her if you get what I mean.

Yeah we enjoy the physical act itself but the way I touch her, look at her and how I speak to her portrays it more. Well I think that's what she means 🤣🤣