Extreme BDSM Equipment

Needoral

Posted

I've seen that one Dungeon/BDSM Studio on here (THE BASKET/THE BEAVER TRAP/THE STOCKYARD - Dungeons & Studios in Flanders - Fetish.com which is in the USA) actually features a guillotine and gallows! I think we can assume these items are NOT fully functioning and, as such, I'd be interested if anyone on here would gain pleasure from using this equipment and how do you think you would you describe the pleasure you would gain?

I look forward to hearing.

Posted

I decided to check the place out - and all of the pictures on their website are CGI and fantasy graphics so I'm none-the-wiser of if they even have this equipment or what it looks like.

But yeah, I'd assume they were props for photo or fantasy aesthetics 

Posted
The gallows I imagine would be a real thing and very much applicable for subs who wanted spanky time among other things as for the guillotine? No idea what you would do with that if it existed I’m sure someone somewhere has made it fantasy or not. maybe from an extreme sub control point of view it could be exillerating for some if you didn’t know it was a prop or if it was in fact fake but still made the grinding metal noise of the blade coming down and a Dom simulating the cutting effect by carefully tracing a metal object about the subs neck to give that initial jolt of thrill? I know similar techniques are used when a Dom is about to “apply hot wax” only to procure an ice cube instead and the sub isn’t any the wiser, just feeling the sudden shock. But yeah could be used for mind tricks :)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

gallows could be workable, if done right as a form of breath play but with extreme care, raising the sub rather than dropping them

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 10/25/2021 at 9:54 AM, matt-o-chist said:

The gallows I imagine would be a real thing and very much applicable for subs who wanted spanky time among other things as for the guillotine? No idea what you would do with that if it existed I’m sure someone somewhere has made it fantasy or not. maybe from an extreme sub control point of view it could be exillerating for some if you didn’t know it was a prop or if it was in fact fake but still made the grinding metal noise of the blade coming down and a Dom simulating the cutting effect by carefully tracing a metal object about the subs neck to give that initial jolt of thrill? I know similar techniques are used when a Dom is about to “apply hot wax” only to procure an ice cube instead and the sub isn’t any the wiser, just feeling the sudden shock. But yeah could be used for mind tricks :)

I have read, before now, that there are people with a death/decapitation fetish, so I guess this would be for them. Having said that, I would imagine that it could also be used for an extreme *** play fetish, and many more, admittedly less common, fetishes. 

I would imagine (though this is all speculation of course) that it would be either a fake prop or a real guillotine decommissioned, as they would struggle with licences, insurance and such if not.