Discreet Equipment

Posted

While I would happily have benches shackles and toys on display 24/7, the reality is we all have non-kink friends and family. I have ideas and some skill and knowledge to conceal dungeon equipment in everyday house hold furniture. I'm sure that many of us are looking for ideas to either build ourselves or purchase. The MyDungeon spanking bench which folds flat is one such purchase I will be making. I have also seen a coffee table that converts to a bench. My long term plan is to build a four poster bed with concealed anchor points, straps and storage. I would love to hear what others have done, or would like to do.

Posted

I’ve built such a bed and it’s quite easy to conceal it’s true purpose feel free to look at it on my profile

Posted

etsy has a number of convertible chairs and tables

Posted

My sir has made a bench as well and is currently working on a kneeling bench that matches ♥️ he has added several ceiling hooks and also use a massage table that is set up for all kinds of play from massages to waxing to toy play. I’m looking forward to some type of portable cross at some point. Some ideas we have actually pulled off Etsy or Pinterest believe it or not

Posted

Am currently in final design tweeks of a four poster raised ,day bed / bookcase/ cage / suspension bondage play swing.........materials & fetish decor procured!..... some bdsm attachment points are integral to structure (m10 6" eye bolts!),others are to be hidden (queening  seat that doubles as cage door on chains rated 160kg,lol!) I do have the advantage of not giving a ***y *!%$$#@@$:?!¥=! about the narrow minded cognitive biases of  non kink types, lol......have disowned my family and their general bigotry.

This will be my 3rd custom bed in 25+ years......much practical knowledge gained through design n building many structures from cabins,climbing towers, & management training outdoor task 'games'to stocks for village fete!,hidden kink in public,lol.......as well as a few scars,lol.

Great topic ,many thanks for posting.......oh & once had joy of trying the most amazing hidden rack built into a dining table , at Erotica '97 in London.......just can't remember the craftsman's name.🙏🙏🙏

Posted

Not sure what play you are looking at exactly, but a good weight bench (like for bench presses) is fairly innocuous. They are sturdy and versatile!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

As a follow-up, I'm now looking at using a series of IKEA kallax units as the backless design allows straps to pass through. Also can be st***d together for play and look like normal storage the rest of the time. Plus the deep drawers allow toys to be concealed under clothing