Cuckolding Questions

Th****

Posted

Hi there,
The LilacSub would really like me to cuckold him. He is already in chastity 24/7 and only allowed out when I decide I want to unlock him. I would have never thought I would consider cuckolding him because we have been in a monogamous relationship for almost 25 years but we have been talking fantasy about it and I enjoy those fantasies so I am now considering taking it further.

I was wondering how those of you who are in a cuckolding relationship went about getting into it. Did you find someone to 'date' and take it from there, have a friend with 'benefits', find another kinkster who already understood what it was all about?

Has it worked out well or did either of you decide it really wasn't for you after trying it?

Dommes…was it something you did away from your sub and told him about after or something he watched?

Really keen to hear others' experiences and any tips .
Thanks

Posted
Cuckolding can take on many forms and levels, from the fairly mild to the extreme so it's key that you decide what form yours will take to begin with - for example for some it may be having sex with another in front of the cuck, for others it may be a full on boyfriend experience without the cuck being present - if the cuck is bi there may be an expectation for him to "prepare" the other person or clean up after him, or even help guide him in. There might be verbal *** involved for the cuck and more.

So you need to define what cuckolding is for you both - of course that may develop and grow over time, but just as with D/s it's important to have boundaries and limits in place and to keep communicating about what works/doesn't work for both of you.

I'd suggest small steps to start with though - the experience can be a complete mindf*ck and there's a danger of it affecting your relationship if you both don't talk and listen - would suggest agreeing to go at the pace of the slowest one, and that if either of you don't want to proceed that you stop completely regardless of what the other wants unless you can talk it through.

As for how to go about getting it, a lot will depend on what form it takes - but places like here or swinging sites (if it's purely sexual cuckolding) are a good place to look - or visit a swingers club on a night where single men are allowed, which has the benefit of being able to try it out in a safe no pressure environment.

I can't emphasise enough though the importance of taking it slowly at first, it's one of those things where the fantasy can often be vastly different from the actual experience for some and unless you have a very strong relationship has the danger of exposing any cracks in it with negative effect.
Posted
Wow, bravo for 25 yrs 👏

I would start very slowly, because fantasy can be great but reality might be different.
Throughout the whole process check in on him and see his reaction. He needs to be completely honest and be eased into it since he’s never tried before, and you as well, for that matter. Make sure you feel comfortable about this too.

Start with texting other guys or going on just dates with no sex/play involved. Sometimes this is enough to stir the right amount of passion that it’s all guy need.

Next level: When him and you are comfortable, find the right guy that understands your situation, then move to play and/sex.

Eventually, you can move into sex in front of him or video taping it your new partner is into that, and showing him after.

And finally *** and chastity while you’re having a blast in front of him and he has to lick and clean the guys cum off of you.

Hope this gives you an idea of how intimacy of a cuckhold can look. Of course there are many variations and set ups, but as long as everyone is consensual and having fun — go for it!

Posted
Another point that has just occurred to me is the importance of finding the right person to cuckold your partner with - whilst ultimately you need to have the final say, after all it's you who is sharing your body with that person, it's also important that you find someone who respects your dynamic and the boundaries set, and is willing to work to the rules of that dynamic.

Now that may be guided by the type of cuckolding dynamic you decide on or the circumstances etc but is still important to get it right. If your partner has any reservations about the person you are cuckolding him with, be prepared to listen to them and try and understand them from his perspective.
Posted

Thank you for your replies…yes it is really important to me to get this right for both of us. We still have some more conversations to have about it all with our ground rules etc and have already said if we try it and either one of us decides it's not what we want it will stop. I think one of my major issues is how to find the right man to bring into this. Having been together 25 years it's been a very long time since I had to play the dating game and so much has changed since then 😂🙈. 

Posted
I think once you've set your ground rules and how you'd like it to take shape a lot will be guided like that to be honest.

And these days there are plenty of on-line sites where you can easily attract and arrange to meet other men, and let's face it as a woman in that environment, looking for what you'll be looking for, you won't be short of offers!! Admittedly you'll have to sort the wheat from the chaffe to find the right person for you, and there will be plenty who claim one thing but mean another sadly, but you'll have the benefit of both choice and being able to take your time.

As I mentioned before swingers clubs are another option worth considering - they're not as daunting as they may seem and allow you to meet people in a safe, no pressure environment.

Just be honest with whoever you potentially meet about what you are looking for and what your ground rules are.
Posted
My wife met a man in everyday life and basically just started dating him. That was the way she did it for 15 years. Essentially, she had lovers. It wasn't the classic "bull" situation. She had me, her cuck husband at home and her relationship with her lovers on the side.