Goodbye Quarantine Munch, and thanks

Ch****

Posted

Having just read about the end of the quarantine munch, I thought it would be appropriate to say thanks to the numerous guest moderators that shared their individual expertise and/or passion for the subject at hand that made these munches special. Their efforts in a dark time are appreciated.

But of course special mention go to the twin constellations: LilMonster and PixieDust. While I must admit I don't know LilM that well (assuming she's always tied up)...I do know Pixie very well. And I've heard extensively of the work she does to ensure that the munches are well prepared and structured. Her work was tireless (literally, in Aussie time, when the munches were held). It's hard to be a shining star in Australia,  given that her homeland has given the world Jemaine Clement, LOTR, and kiwi fruit,  and yet somehow she glows in this community. For those that don't know her, she is a nearly perfect human whose brightness and resilience I aspire to match.  She is going through a bit right now, to put it mildly, with a Black Knight sort of resolve. I hope you all join me in giving her, and all I've mentioned, our thanks and best wishes!

--Chrome

(Ps...fact checkers...I was joking. I know.)

Posted

Thank you @ChromeDom for your very generous and kind words🙏💗  My sis 👯‍♀️ @lil-monster and I have thoroughly enjoyed our time doing the munches.  We both have lost count of how many vc calls we have had along the way planning and writing the content together with often much laughter and amusement during some of our research. We both probably have a few more grey hairs then when we first started but we both tried our best to make sure everybody enjoyed and couldn’t have done it without the support of each other especially when things didn’t always go to plan.

Like me, my sis is going through her own set of challenges at the moment, so sending her lots of love 💗 and I hope everyone does the same.  We are both definitely looking forward to some  “me” time as they say.  As for being tied up, with @Liam52 beautiful shibari, what better way to be tied up. But thank you for taking the time to make a post about the munches and to all the wonderful contributors who have made the munches something we can all look back on with fondness at a time that was tough for all.