How do i stretch anal more with out to much ***

Sexxxylea

Posted

Hey guys so i am really into stretching holes and i can put a large dildo in my ass but my master wants 2 dildos and i jist can't stretch it that tiny bit more any advice 

Posted
maybe your master should slap you in the same then you will take it like a good girl
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Personally I would think carefully about what you are doing. You can stretch your sphincter muscle with dilators, this used to be done medically for people with tight sphincter muscles. However it was found to lead to fecal incontinence in later life. The correrct medical procedure now is to cut a nick into the sphinter muscle uder professional surgery but that is only for people who have medical issues as I do. Good luck.

LugNut

Posted

simple advice is to know your limits.

If you can take a large dildo (define large?) then that's more than a lot of people can.

Pushing too much with stretching can cause damage.  

Posted
1 hour ago, destroyar said:

maybe your master should slap you in the same then you will take it like a good girl

This may be one of the most stupid responses to a question I've ever read in these forums. 

Slapping a dildo to *** it into a hole that can't take it..is not only incredibly irresponsible, but potentially very dangerous, both long and short term.

Posted

you know.  I sometimes get a little concerned at threads and suggestions that amount to dangerous play.  But, I do also like how many and how quickly others come on to be a bit "yeah, you don't want to do that..."

I think sharing help and ideas is amazing.  But yeah, you know what - I want people to enjoy their kink and be able to continue to enjoy it and not be put off - potentially ending relationships - cos something is done recklessly.

Posted

Suggestion ... Two smaller thinner didlos ... No specifics have been given ... Lots and lots of good quality lube ... Lube ... Can never have enough lube ... Warning ... Air inside hurts ... Belly ache (intestine full of air) occurs not good ... 

Posted
7 hours ago, MsJax said:

This may be one of the most stupid responses to a question I've ever read in these forums. 

Slapping a dildo to *** it into a hole that can't take it..is not only incredibly irresponsible, but potentially very dangerous, both long and short term.

it was a typo mistake and should say slap you in the face.

we dont ask you to judge other people response, or insult them, stick to answer the op no other. 

Posted

soz, but your advice is still dangerous play - and yes, this shit should be called out.  

Posted
23 minutes ago, destroyar said:

23 minutes ago, destroyar said:

we dont ask you to judge other people response, or insult them, stick to answer the op no other. 

Typo or no typo, my comment stands. And whenever I see something dangerous I'm going to point that out..and would hope others would too.

I'd add that this is a forum for E/everyone to contribute, and comment upon any post, or indeed response to a post, and I shall continue to do that..as I see fit..unless admin  tells me otherwise.

Lugnut-4292
Posted
1 hour ago, destroyar said:

Nope, I don't care if it was a typo. And we all judge, it is part of human nature. I think your comment was immature and a little naive and that would be fine but you might influence somebody to do something they might later regret. I am no expert but I do know that shoving objects into body orifices that they won't fit is bad. Kink is fine if we are all adult and look after one another. I am new to sites like this and I found my own way into kink, just want everybody to have good, safe fun just as I am. What I do know is that there is no medical remedy for an overstretched sphincter muscle. 

LugNut.

Posted

to nudge back on topic. 

one of the best tools for anal stretching is time and patience.

if you can already take a large dildo then you are heading in the right direction - but don't *** the issue. 

Do not pressure yourself or allow other to pressure you : among anything else the more relaxed you feel the better the chances of taking larger items.

Whilst it is of course satisfying and rewarding to complete a task that pleases your Dominant, a good Dominant should care about your wellbeing.  But, obviously - there are a lot of Dominants whom are selfish, or lack knowledge or understanding.  You don't want muscle damage that lasts beyond the relationship...

Investing in a good set of butt plugs is also a good move.  You can leave one in for a period of time and then swap to a next size up or try a larger size the next day.  Remember of course not to *** it and to remove if uncomfortable.

Lube is your friend.  

Posted
Without insulting anyone or insinuating that it's a good idea. Poppers can and have been used to help people relax and take dildos that little bit easier. Lube does help but so does practice and taking things slowly. There's also the consideration that you might not be able to. We all have limits.
Posted

Yes, poppers are also worth a try. But do read up on the risks - and don't overdo it.  

I found poppers didn't have the desired effect on me, but I know others have found them to be helpful.

Somersetbull
Posted
Poppers, lubricant and the determined desire to please your Master. You don’t need anything else.