NEW: BDSM Personality Test 😈

Posted
52 minutes ago, Sir-Mark-NL said:

30/40y ago and long before that, you'd only have Masters, Mistresses and slaves, no matter what or how they where identified by themselves or others.

Even if this was true (which I doubt as this was already incorrect when I  went to my first munch 27 years ago) lot of things have changed in the last 30/40 years and many of them for the better.   

Posted
2 hours ago, BDSMkinkydom said:

How can you tell someone they are wrong about how they describe/see  themself & whether they fall in to D/s or not? You are basically saying someone must be dom or sub, there is no other option for a kink & fetish lifestyle. 

Not everyone into kink & fetish is dom or sub, it is a much more open & expansive lifestyle than such pigeon holed identies as dom & sub only. 

Exactly.  Thank you.

Posted
12 hours ago, Sir-Mark-NL said:

30/40y ago and long before that, you'd only have Masters, Mistresses and slaves, no matter what or how they where identified by themselves or others.

I've heard this before and it comes with it's own problem - that people then get put into a pigeon hole and often expected to behave into a mold where they don' t entirely fit.

Posted
16 hours ago, Sir-Mark-NL said:

D&s might not apply to you personally, but still the Sadist is the Dominant character and the masochist the submissive character. Defining oneself as sadomasochistic would be a switch. I do apologise for not including them, in my reply.

Wrong !!

D/s usually implies some sort of power exchange or authority transfer. You can literally explore S&M as a standalone kink.You even getting Service Tops/Sadists, who perform ....a service to others

Posted
There are switches, they switch into submission or domination
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Took the test fun to do I 100%submissive
Posted
Hi...If the post banner is supposed to have a link to the bdsm yest, it doesn't work :-(
Posted
What I meant there was.... a link to the bdsm TEST lol
Posted
36 minutes ago, DarklightKeeper said:

What I meant there was.... a link to the bdsm TEST lol

the link is literally in the very first post in the thread

notfolloinganyone
Posted
total crap! NOT INTO *** / dominance / submission why do they always get this wrong?
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
Knew i was a perfect switch so well done. More of a rigger than it said but my thumb did slip on a couple of questions so perhaps that's it. It's an easier survey for someone to fix than the other famous online test though so have you considered being more psychological in your questioning ?
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Good. I enjoyed your test and it was simple but a good psychological one is at least as accurate x

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
On 1/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, Sir-Mark-NL said:

By the way, there are much better "tests" on the webz, than the one this app provides. Have a look at:
https://bdsmtest.org

That is an excellent test but this site's one gives me pretty much the same results which is encouraging. 

Posted
I don’t know what I am searching for.
Posted

i wish the tests would give us actual percent of instead of just sticking a line in there... i like how the bdsm test one does it on the other site.. makes it easier to show numbers... im 100% submissive and most of the pieces are also fully filled (100%) but the ones that arent im curious what the number would have been lol.. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I started taking the test, I'm not even sure what it all means. I have very little experience with sex, no experience with BDSM
Posted
there are far better tests out there, sexualalpha being one of them...
Posted
You keep pushing this test even though many have said the questions are too ambiguous & results are inaccurate & says people are in to things they are not & results say subs are & doms are actually switches - the test only seems to have some accuracy with switches.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I dont think there will ever be a test that covers it all, or sums up in a rather accurate way what you are the questions are just a bunch of broad-spectrum questions that allows only for a slide scale between 2 choices and that counts for about every bdsm test I have seen. And understandable so as if you had to add all subdivisions and different roles the test would take days to complete. In my opinion its just for fun
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This test would benefit from a numerical options system rather than vague questions.

One to Ten works better than “Do you go events?” Or “Do it with others”

Being submissive at an event doesn’t make someone more submissive than someone who doesn’t - their private play could be far more intense than anything the event goer goes to.