NEW: BDSM Personality Test 😈

Posted
The questions in this test are only relevant to a certain group of people. It means nothing to me
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I really don't know what to make of this test. First, I haven't had experience in most of these fetishes, but I like some of the ideas and I am vague on others. I received low scores on everything. However, I was once invited to a BDSM event in order to do some hypnosis and to do handwriting analysis.

I saw a gorgeous, curvy girl who was walking around nude. I (and I would never do this in the real world) walked over and asked if I could caress and kiss her. She said "Yes." She had been doing scenes with another girl in the barn, She had the girl tied up, she was spanking her and kissing her and I though "Jesus, I want some of that." BUT there were something like 80 people standing and watching.

I was bold enough to approach this girl later (even thought I had NEVER attended such an event) But I was NOT ballsy enough to approach them, in the scene or to make out with her, in the barn, She did invite me ... I was too intimidated, it was all new and very, very, very fast. Incredibly sexy, but my mind and emotions were not ready

I am also learning erotic hypnosis, in order to give beautiful, sexy, smart, playful women something MOST other people cannot give them. I AM a hypnotist and I'm pretty damn good at it. Erotic hypnosis is also in the erotic and BDSM milieu. SO, I have an erotic curiosity, I also know there are things I don't want to do at all, but without more experience I don't know how much I would enjoy, for example tying a woman up. 

I know some women enjoy being tied up and if I knew she were safe I could do that, role-playing for example, but I wouldn't want to humiliate or give ***. The boundaries are somewhat vague for me, right now.

ALSO, would someone please clarify the "Insert image from URL" button. I presume you can only post a URL from your personal page, or can you post anything from anywhere?

Posted

I have 48%/48%. I wondered what happened to the other 4% ? Maybe I did it wrong and need to retake it?

Posted

I think there's bits which is confusing on how it works but there's a bunch of questions give you points in (say) Dominance and a bunch of questions give you points in (say) submissiveness - so "I like this" adds to the totals and so the % is kinda how many "I like this" in each category - hence it being possible to add up to lower than, or greater than, 100%

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think more specific questions about role play, what kinds of *** inflicting/receiving people are into would be a helpful part of the questionnaire.

I’m definitely a sub (username) but light switching can be fun sometimes when the partner is into it. I can only maintain dominating for 1/2 a second because I just get so weak in the knees being dominated 🤞
Posted (edited)

I actually retook the test as I wasn't sure I understood all the questions or the structure of it entirely first time around, and perhaps rushed it a little. Have went from 48%-48% to 53%-88% now. Even the second time round of taking the test, there were still a couple of things wasn't sure about or answered well. Its confusing about what you actually like/want, and what you have actually done on the way some questions are worded. Almost trying to second guess.

Edited by Deleted Member
85% changed to 88% (correction)
Posted
If there is questions that you dont understand post them here and we can all help each other understand the questions
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like the test but there are other areas and kinks it could have covered. Also although I got 100% DOM it gave me like 23% sub which is a bit high.

Posted
2 hours ago, Akatz22 said:

Why can't couples compete this?

we'll feed this back but at the minute it can only be stored once on a profile - and chances are couples will have different answers. 

Posted
You can always do the test separated and take a screenshot which you upload on your profile....
Posted
There should be a explanation of each category,because I'm very experimental but there are
things I don't think I'm into but
how do I know, I'm new at this.
Please explain?
Posted
1 hour ago, eugene742 said:
There should be a explanation of each category,because I'm very experimental but there are
things I don't think I'm into but
how do I know, I'm new at this.
Please explain?

Be more specific on what you dont understand and you will get answers in no time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
canesimon_uk
Posted

I didn't understand the terms "Rigger", "Rope Bunny", "Pet", "Carer", etc

perhaps I am too Vanilla to be on here

Posted
I’m new to this app. Where do you go to take the test.
Thanks
Apella
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 12/13/2022 at 12:10 AM, sligo551 said:

This is working?

Yes, you can access the test through your profile page.

• 2 months later...