Cum here, work for it!

Je****

Posted

His hot body laid on top of her, an elbow above her shoulder to keep him in place as she took in his addictive scent. Intense eye contact locked them in the moment, as he pulled her leg higher under his strong, firm grip, with every aggressive thrust into her. Each thrust pushed her into a deep breath, but she tried to not make a sound. Fingers were locked tightly behind her head as instructed, she was completley at his mercy. His play thing. His sex toy.

A thick, fat, wet tongue ***d it's way into her pryed open mouth. Her breathing only felt harder as she wrestled against his tongue with hers, but he was in control. She didn't have any hope freeing her mouth from his invasive kiss. Ring gag had her aching jaw awkward but hot, as she gasped for breath when he removed himself. Saliva filled up in her mouth as he worked his stubbled face down her neck. She furiously tried to gulp down the taste he left her with. Gentle biting was what she expected, ***istic jaws clamping down fast and flurried, is what she received. "So. Fucking. Hot", she thought, but she dared not utter a sound. Besides, she couldn't anyway, she was forbidden!

His mouth found it's way over her collar bone, each soft kiss more arousing than the next. Lower and lower, it met with her hard, erect nipples. His tongue flit over them, sucking and nibbling as she looked down, locking eyes with him again. He smiled menacingly up at her, nipple clamped well between his perfect, but sharp teeth. A little groan of lust and craving, left from the back of her throat. 

A moment silence fell, so she braved setting eyes on him again, to see him sat upon his knees at the end of the bed. A wicked look crossed his confident face as he grabbed the back of her knees with his strong hands, and pulled her ass down the bed towards him. Arms still behind her head, she gulped and gripped her hair in anticipation. She knew what was coming. She could feel the heat from his soft skin on either side of her inner thighs. A long, soft beard tickled her silk soft skin as he reached under her to grip tight at her hips. Kissing his way from her knees, he worked his way down slowly. Paying close attention to each thigh, neither was left without affection as he slid his tongue across her trembling legs. A sudden burst of heat and *** came over her. Left, then right, then left again, sharp teeth tucked into her flesh, his intense bites left his mouth watering for more. 

She coiled and arched her body in pleasure as the waves of *** and pleasure befell her. Excitement filled her chest as her eyes gazed down as him. A wet, seductive tongue came slowly from his mouth, pushing out a stream of saliva which he had perfectly aligned to land on her already throbbing clit. She watched the hypnotizing chain of drool part from his as he carefully lowered his head and his hot tongue made contact with her skin. 

Still bound to the agreement of silence, she found the only way she could cope with the pleasure was by holding her breath. Each motion of his tongue and lips grazed off her clit made her want ton scream so loud. The invasive tongue kisses had found her sweet spot as they teased at her from all angles. His feast wasn't silent either. He was well enjoying what he had in front of him. "Fuck you taste so damn good", he uttered under his breath as he spoke against her skin. Her clit felt the cool air of every word he spoke. She was going insane by this stage, as she could feel the intensity of what he was giving her, build within her. Small croaks and groans of her throat became apparent as she tried to stay silent, gulping down what her mouth had produced in pleasure. He knew she was ready.

Her thighs began to curl inward, pulling him even closer against her, "Cum for me, won't you?" 

She nodded. 

"I can't hear you, are you going to cum for me?, he managed inbetween each teasing stroke on her bulging clit.

"Ursh", she managed in behind the ring gag.

"Good girl. Now I want you to cum for me, no silence this time. I want to hear you're appreciating what I am giving you."

With that he went back down on her, thick and fast. Her cunt was absolutely dripping from his drool, and the wet he had created within her began to ooze out, all down his fingers and hand as he began to feel her from the inside. That 'Come to me' motion with his fingers along with the vigorous tongue lashing she got, made her scream in such pleasure, she pushed her stomach in the air as her thighs clamped shut on his head. That orgasmic release was so worth the two week denial he gave her, and the edging prompts she suffered in the days leading up to now. 

Her head began to feel numb, but in the best way as her body began to relax and indulge in the wave of intense heat and euphoria. "Good girl." he praised her as he gently kissed her thighs before standing up. 

"Now you're going to give me what I want!"

She sat up and scooched to the end of the bed seeing him stood over her, she gave a very wanting expression on her face. His erect and dripping cock grew more in his hand as he gave that eye gesture that said "You may."

She loved to see him drip for her. The sweet taste of precum ignited her compliance to another level. She loved seeing him excited for her. She ran the tip of her tongue over the end of his cock. Eyes looking up and locking with his, she held her tongue out as much as she could. His dick slid through the ring gag and into her mouth, his firm hand gripped at her messy hair. He fucked her face as she stared up at him, worshipping him. Each hard thrust hit the back of her mouth, she was wretching as her reflex kicked in and eyes watered, but she dared not stop except for when he was pleased. 

Then suddenly he stopped.

He lay down beside her and began to play with himself as she turned to face him. She gently began to massage his cock, balls and inner thighs just the way he likes as he took in the sight of her. 

"You're such a good girl aren't you? So fucking sexy." 

She nodded at him. 

"Sit up and tell me you're sexy." 

She did as she was told. She straightened her posture as she tried to speak to him. "Ish shezzhky" she tried to say prepeatedly to him. He began to laugh at her attempts before his body tensed in pleasure and his hard cock erputed as he pumped cum out of himself as each slow stroke prohibited him. Cum slid down his fingers, leading him to call her forward. He put his fingers deep in her mouth and asked her to thank him for the gesture. She complied happily and eyes lit up when he spoke again.

"Well c'mon, lick it up since you love cum so much. That'ta girl."

She reached an arm behind her head to release the ring gag from her face. 

"Ahhh, did I say you can take that off? Leave it on. Lick it up." The expectant tone in his voice almost had her dripping wet again. She tried to speak to ask how, as she can't suck up anything with the gag on.

"Do. It. Work it out."

She held her hair back as she nodded and thanked him. Her open mouth did as instructed and took him deep in her mouth again. Desperate to please, she threw her tongue around like crazy trying to clean him up. Each attempt left her embarrassed as she struggled without being able to use her lips. Her tongue gathered up what it could, and she threw her head back in an attempt to swallow it. 

"Look at me. That's it. Be extra good, and sit cross-legged for me, and don't move."

She obeyed.

She watched him in silence smirking at her as his expression grew with such evil happiness. The cum and drool in her mouth began to dribble out, down her chin and onto her tits. Each cold drip only heightened her love for how it felt against her skin as she groaned a little bit more. He leaned over and ran a thumb over the cummy drooly mess on her chest and tits, before placing it in her mouth after he released her gag. Her lips pursed around his thumb, as she stared him dead in the eye. She sucked it clean for him and lowered her head in appreciation for how good he was to her. A soft kiss laid upon her forehead as he praised her once more. "Good girl."

Posted
Just now, Bhoskins said:

Are you writing this into a full book

No? haha. This is just something nice I experienced :)

Posted
1 minute ago, Finally_Jen said:

Ok it just seemed that it will be a nice story if you wrote and thought about it, because I really want to see an ending to it 😁

Posted
11 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

A perfect scene xx

Posted
This was a thrilling read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing 😊
Posted
4 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:
This was a thrilling read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing 😊

I also have to say, I read your profile. ***y brilliant! "Dangerous idiot" particularly tickled me, so accurate.

Posted
3 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I also have to say, I read your profile. ***y brilliant! "Dangerous idiot" particularly tickled me, so accurate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

My mind either makes people laugh or hate me 😅 it is what it is and i stand by it though 😏 glad you enjoyed 😚

Posted
4 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Also would you mind sending me a pm if you can? I read yours but I wanted to ask something. (Nothing untoward, I promise) lol xx

Posted
Woah that was scorching hot 🔥 🥵 so is that part of being a sub then, I loved it all, well apart from the denying your orgasm for 2 weeks lol I'd go out of my mind. I loved it thanks 😊
Posted

Thanks for the comments everyone! :) xxxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, Finally_Jen said:

His hot body laid on top of her, an elbow above her shoulder to keep him in place as she took in his addictive scent. Intense eye contact locked them in the moment, as he pulled her leg higher under his strong, firm grip, with every aggressive thrust into her. Each thrust pushed her into a deep breath, but she tried to not make a sound. Fingers were locked tightly behind her head as instructed, she was completley at his mercy. His play thing. His sex toy.

A thick, fat, wet tongue ***d it's way into her pryed open mouth. Her breathing only felt harder as she wrestled against his tongue with hers, but he was in control. She didn't have any hope freeing her mouth from his invasive kiss. Ring gag had her aching jaw awkward but hot, as she gasped for breath when he removed himself. Saliva filled up in her mouth as he worked his stubbled face down her neck. She furiously tried to gulp down the taste he left her with. Gentle biting was what she expected, ***istic jaws clamping down fast and flurried, is what she received. "So. Fucking. Hot", she thought, but she dared not utter a sound. Besides, she couldn't anyway, she was forbidden!

His mouth found it's way over her collar bone, each soft kiss more arousing than the next. Lower and lower, it met with her hard, erect nipples. His tongue flit over them, sucking and nibbling as she looked down, locking eyes with him again. He smiled menacingly up at her, nipple clamped well between his perfect, but sharp teeth. A little groan of lust and craving, left from the back of her throat. 

A moment silence fell, so she braved setting eyes on him again, to see him sat upon his knees at the end of the bed. A wicked look crossed his confident face as he grabbed the back of her knees with his strong hands, and pulled her ass down the bed towards him. Arms still behind her head, she gulped and gripped her hair in anticipation. She knew what was coming. She could feel the heat from his soft skin on either side of her inner thighs. A long, soft beard tickled her silk soft skin as he reached under her to grip tight at her hips. Kissing his way from her knees, he worked his way down slowly. Paying close attention to each thigh, neither was left without affection as he slid his tongue across her trembling legs. A sudden burst of heat and *** came over her. Left, then right, then left again, sharp teeth tucked into her flesh, his intense bites left his mouth watering for more. 

She coiled and arched her body in pleasure as the waves of *** and pleasure befell her. Excitement filled her chest as her eyes gazed down as him. A wet, seductive tongue came slowly from his mouth, pushing out a stream of saliva which he had perfectly aligned to land on her already throbbing clit. She watched the hypnotizing chain of drool part from his as he carefully lowered his head and his hot tongue made contact with her skin. 

Still bound to the agreement of silence, she found the only way she could cope with the pleasure was by holding her breath. Each motion of his tongue and lips grazed off her clit made her want ton scream so loud. The invasive tongue kisses had found her sweet spot as they teased at her from all angles. His feast wasn't silent either. He was well enjoying what he had in front of him. "Fuck you taste so damn good", he uttered under his breath as he spoke against her skin. Her clit felt the cool air of every word he spoke. She was going insane by this stage, as she could feel the intensity of what he was giving her, build within her. Small croaks and groans of her throat became apparent as she tried to stay silent, gulping down what her mouth had produced in pleasure. He knew she was ready.

Her thighs began to curl inward, pulling him even closer against her, "Cum for me, won't you?" 

She nodded. 

"I can't hear you, are you going to cum for me?, he managed inbetween each teasing stroke on her bulging clit.

"Ursh", she managed in behind the ring gag.

"Good girl. Now I want you to cum for me, no silence this time. I want to hear you're appreciating what I am giving you."

With that he went back down on her, thick and fast. Her cunt was absolutely dripping from his drool, and the wet he had created within her began to ooze out, all down his fingers and hand as he began to feel her from the inside. That 'Come to me' motion with his fingers along with the vigorous tongue lashing she got, made her scream in such pleasure, she pushed her stomach in the air as her thighs clamped shut on his head. That orgasmic release was so worth the two week denial he gave her, and the edging prompts she suffered in the days leading up to now. 

Her head began to feel numb, but in the best way as her body began to relax and indulge in the wave of intense heat and euphoria. "Good girl." he praised her as he gently kissed her thighs before standing up. 

"Now you're going to give me what I want!"

She sat up and scooched to the end of the bed seeing him stood over her, she gave a very wanting expression on her face. His erect and dripping cock grew more in his hand as he gave that eye gesture that said "You may."

She loved to see him drip for her. The sweet taste of precum ignited her compliance to another level. She loved seeing him excited for her. She ran the tip of her tongue over the end of his cock. Eyes looking up and locking with his, she held her tongue out as much as she could. His dick slid through the ring gag and into her mouth, his firm hand gripped at her messy hair. He fucked her face as she stared up at him, worshipping him. Each hard thrust hit the back of her mouth, she was wretching as her reflex kicked in and eyes watered, but she dared not stop except for when he was pleased. 

Then suddenly he stopped.

He lay down beside her and began to play with himself as she turned to face him. She gently began to massage his cock, balls and inner thighs just the way he likes as he took in the sight of her. 

"You're such a good girl aren't you? So fucking sexy." 

She nodded at him. 

"Sit up and tell me you're sexy." 

She did as she was told. She straightened her posture as she tried to speak to him. "Ish shezzhky" she tried to say prepeatedly to him. He began to laugh at her attempts before his body tensed in pleasure and his hard cock erputed as he pumped cum out of himself as each slow stroke prohibited him. Cum slid down his fingers, leading him to call her forward. He put his fingers deep in her mouth and asked her to thank him for the gesture. She complied happily and eyes lit up when he spoke again.

"Well c'mon, lick it up since you love cum so much. That'ta girl."

She reached an arm behind her head to release the ring gag from her face. 

"Ahhh, did I say you can take that off? Leave it on. Lick it up." The expectant tone in his voice almost had her dripping wet again. She tried to speak to ask how, as she can't suck up anything with the gag on.

"Do. It. Work it out."

She held her hair back as she nodded and thanked him. Her open mouth did as instructed and took him deep in her mouth again. Desperate to please, she threw her tongue around like crazy trying to clean him up. Each attempt left her embarrassed as she struggled without being able to use her lips. Her tongue gathered up what it could, and she threw her head back in an attempt to swallow it. 

"Look at me. That's it. Be extra good, and sit cross-legged for me, and don't move."

She obeyed.

She watched him in silence smirking at her as his expression grew with such evil happiness. The cum and drool in her mouth began to dribble out, down her chin and onto her tits. Each cold drip only heightened her love for how it felt against her skin as she groaned a little bit more. He leaned over and ran a thumb over the cummy drooly mess on her chest and tits, before placing it in her mouth after he released her gag. Her lips pursed around his thumb, as she stared him dead in the eye. She sucked it clean for him and lowered her head in appreciation for how good he was to her. A soft kiss laid upon her forehead as he praised her once more. "Good girl."