Master considering bringing a Mistress into our relationship.

Ds****

Posted
Hi all,

Thoughts on my “dilemma” would be appreciated.

Master has announced he thinks I would benefit from training from a Mistress.
This has been brought around because although I genuinely enjoy when we have another female in the equation, I also have jealousy which although I know is unfounded I can’t help myself.
My enjoyment and my Masters in these situations out weighs the jealousy in my mind but Master would like to help me deal with it.

Master thinks some training by someone I have no emotional tie to may help and believes that a Mistress may also be more strict and so I would benefit from that.
He is also very aware I shall enjoy that aspect!

Thoughts would be appreciated.

I can imagine the messages of discussing things, not doing anything I don’t freely give etc. And would like to confirm from the start that countless discussions have taken place, I am more than happy with the occasions we aren’t alone and that it is an issue merely in my head for a very short time and I am aware is likely due to past experiences long ago before Master came into my life.
Posted

Sorry but for me it's skirting round the issue. Jealousy is a human/Relationship issue.

What is the root cause of the issue?

Do you genuinely believe the issue would be resolved within the context of BDSM?

Some sort of therapy is the solution.

Dancingbear225
Posted

Jealousy tends to revolve around a *** of loss. Loss of time, attention, affection, really a loss of anything that you hold dear in a relationship. Telling someone not to be jealous is, in effect, telling them not to be afraid. I don't know how much good extra training from a mistress will do for you, since I think your jealousy may stem from the *** that another submissive may supplant your position as your master's favorite slave. I think you need to find away to truly feel that you are your master's alpha slave. It may work better for you if when you bring another submissive in, that all of master's orders for the second submissive go through you. You act as middle management, as it were. That should make you feel very secure and proud of being your master's alpha slave. Just a thought, and hope it might help.